eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
It would be silly for me to take apart and rebuild my 1.0 coils to .5, right? Looking for voices of reason.
emoji38.png

no , it wouldn't be silly

BUT

I wouldn't do it TILL you need to, IMO the stock 1.0Ω does not produce a happy quality vape and the air hole is to small for MY likin' anymore...
then it might be peculiar experience; .5Ω with the small air hole... :ohmy:

Unfortunately my experience has been different, my kayfun and I aren't speaking right now.[emoji38]

I've tried and played with the kayfun and I've decided it is all just a ♣ conspiracy of frustration ♣ to make people buy more vape gear - I no longer converse with mine either... :sleep:
:danger:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
If it's vaping a little dry, try thinning the tails down to about half, and leave a good shoulder. That might help.

I trimmed and futzed, opl. I may have to give it another try. My wicking talents are nearly non-existent. :blush:

You've come a loooong way, baby! :toast:

Ok, if you could hear me LAUGHING!!!!!!! That's hilarious, Katya! :D

Funnily enuf, I'm STILL the laziest of vapers! I find it annoying that I have to fill a tank and charge a battery. What's up with THAT, huh huh huh? :confused:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok, if you could hear me LAUGHING!!!!!!! That's hilarious, Katya! :D

Oh, but I can, darling! I can. :D

Toyota, eh? So you really like it so much? And no tilting necessary? And the vape is not too hot? Hmm...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I love it, really love it, dear one. No, there's no CONSCIOUS tilting necessary. I can vape it down to just minor droplets in the wick before refilling it.

Whatcha mean 'too hot'? Like a day in LA in August? ;)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Remember, you can take your time to lower your nic because you are already healthier for not ingesting the thousands of chemicals found in cigs. Everybody isnt the same, therefore everyone cannot lower their nic at the same rate.

For me (personally)...once I found the nicotine level that gave me the same level of enjoyment that I had arrived at (50 years)
with my smoking...I've never even considered lowering my ejoose nicotine level.

I have a (somewhat) strong family history of Alzheimer's.

Nicotine is the only substance studied (so far) to be shown to actually prevent/delay the onset of Alzheimer's/senile dementia.

Just sayin'...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/study-finds-nicotine-safe-helps-in-alzheimers-parkinsons/2175396

:lol::lol: haha , I have no idea how many tanks I have...
maybe pretty close, as I am stockin (hoarding) for wife AND me :banana:

My "stockin" gets somewhat complicated by the number of new tanks, mods, etc. that are continually appearing...

For eg...I was going to get a couple more Target Mini's (my current favorite Mod)...

But...before I could...Vaporesso came out with the Tarot Nano...

It's slightly larger than the Target Mini...but has almost twice the mAh...and has a number of new/advanced features...

(If I buy one...and like it...by the time I go to stock up on some more of them they'll probably be selling an even smaller Mod...with even more mAh...and even more features!!! :shock: )

Vape Batteries & Mods | Tarot Nano Vape Mod | Vaporeso

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
..I've never even considered lowering my ejoose nicotine level. I have a (somewhat) strong family history of Alzheimer's.

Nicotine is the only substance studied (so far) to be shown to actually prevent/delay the onset of Alzheimer's/senile dementia..
Same here.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
For me (personally)...once I found the nicotine level that gave me the same level of enjoyment that I had arrived at (50 years)
with my smoking...I've never even considered lowering my ejoose nicotine level.

I have a (somewhat) strong family history of Alzheimer's.

Nicotine is the only substance studied (so far) to be shown to actually prevent/delay the onset of Alzheimer's/senile dementia.

Me three

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
My Wismec Amor's from Totally Wicked are out for delivery. :)

:mail: well todays VAPEMAIL showed up :)

got the AMOR and Centurion (and a ink pen)

been vapin on the AMOR about an hour & ½ - no thrills here, just as expected it works great and after I have it " in hand "
the frosted kinda bugs me (it's not pretty) maybe it makes me think of a plastic tank that has been attacked by tank-cracker juice... :unsure: :blink:

but it does work very well - mine is TIGHT, machined close ?

I slammed one on the tile floor while washing them, survived like a champ :thumb:

upload_2017-2-22_16-39-52.png

upload_2017-2-22_16-42-9.png
:evil:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
:mail: well todays VAPEMAIL showed up :)

got the AMOR and Centurion (and a ink pen)

been vapin on the AMOR about an hour & ½ - no thrills here, just as expected it works great and after I have it " in hand "
the frosted kinda bugs me (it's not pretty) maybe it makes me think of a plastic tank that has been attacked by tank-cracker juice... :unsure: :blink:

but it does work very well - mine is TIGHT, machined close ?

I slammed one on the tile floor while washing them, survived like a champ :thumb:

View attachment 637103
:evil:

Lucky you to get such speedy delivery!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.