New Boba's Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee
This is the same place I get my tobacco absolute rustica. Check this out. Never noticed it before, but that's not saying much. I was thinking you'd cut this possibly the same as I do with the TA Rustica I get, or maybe cut it with VG. Out of stock currently, but going to try and contact someone there to see when they might get more in stock.
HONEY ABSOLUTE POURABLE: Samara Botane Aromatic Apothecary
Wondering if this might be the ingredient that Ben can no longer get to make his original BB. Just a thought.

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee
This is the same place I get my tobacco absolute rustica. Check this out. Never noticed it before, but that's not saying much. I was thinking you'd cut this possibly the same as I do with the TA Rustica I get, or maybe cut it with VG. Out of stock currently, but going to try and contact someone there to see when they might get more in stock.
HONEY ABSOLUTE POURABLE: Samara Botane Aromatic Apothecary
Wondering if this might be the ingredient that Ben can no longer get to make his original BB. Just a thought.

So just got off the phone with Samara Botane Aromatic Apothecary, and asked about when they'd have the honey back in stock. The gentleman I spoke with told me they weren't going to be ordering it anymore. I asked him when was the last time they had ordered any and he said around 3 years ago. Sounds like it might have possibly been the ingredient that went away from Boba's. To bad TFA's honey leaves a lingering cat piss smell in the air when you vape it.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
So just got off the phone with Samara Botane Aromatic Apothecary, and asked about when they'd have the honey back in stock. The gentleman I spoke with told me they weren't going to be ordering it anymore. I asked him when was the last time they had ordered any and he said around 3 years ago. Sounds like it might have possibly been the ingredient that went away from Boba's. To bad TFA's honey leaves a lingering cat piss smell in the air when you vape it.
Have you tried mixing it with Fresh Step flavor?

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Bahhhhhh!!!! That was genius. Might consider doing a "Fresh Step" extraction over the weekend. Are you familiar with this aroma I speak of, offered up by TFA's Honey??
Yes... I've heard of other flavors having that aroma as well. My stepmom refuses to vape her English Toffee because of the smell the vapor leaves. Pee...

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Just wondered has anyone tried the recipe I posted on here yet? I just got "Aceswired" the juice for review mailed out today. Should have something to read from him by Friday I would think.
I would if I had the flavors... But I do not.

Reactions: bloodonbass

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Just made a 10ml sample. We'll see how it turns out. I'm gonna let it sit and let the PGA evap off. It smells pretty good as is.
f4aee833456ab308dbbb16d7978635bf.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee
It looks a little weird in the pic cause I mix with a milk frother so its full of air bubbles.

Wait a second. Did you cut the tobacco absolute with pure grain alcohol into a separate bottle at a 50/50 dilution? I didn't put that in the recipe because I just figured everyone would just know.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Wait a second. Did you cut the tobacco absolute with pure grain alcohol into a separate bottle at a 50/50 dilution? I didn't put that in the recipe because I just figured everyone would just know.

Yes. I mixed it 50/50 in a separate container and added drops from the mix bottle.

Reactions: bloodonbass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread