Dat Way →
thumb_tongue2.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Had sort of a funny/odd thing a bit ago....

I was taking a nap and started dreaming that my Mom was going to dial me ( an image of her dialing a phone )...

... the phone rang and I woke up.... it wasn't my Mom ( it was a client ) but it was still pretty weird.

I'm glad I I didn't answer Hi Mom or something at least... :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Had sort of a funny/odd thing a bit ago....

I was taking a nap and started dreaming that my Mom was going to dial me ( an image of her dialing a phone )...

... the phone rang and I woke up.... it wasn't my Mom ( it was a client ) but it was still pretty weird.

I'm glad I I didn't answer Hi Mom or something at least... :D
dats cool :D

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good evening y'all, I hope we've all had a good Thursday. :)

This is a fly-by, but at least you know I'm still around! :laugh: Hopefully I'll be more talkative tomorrow. Gotta get to bed for now though. Have a great evening, I'll catch y'all on the flipside! *gone*

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Woo Hoo...

My primary radar program just had a beta release that includes p-typing ( precipitation typing ) added to it. Now it can show the divisions between rain/sleet/snow types. It isn't 100% accurate and none of them are, but it's nice to be able to see at a glance the likely types of precip that are coming down.

The downside... I've customized all of my color tables that I've been using. The p-typing uses it's own and isn't much like what my others use... so I'll have to work on getting something that relates to my preferred color tables or redo all of the ones I've already made ( since I'm a bit OCD and like them all to have similar styles )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread