Indiana, USA
Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks for the reply!

It looks like esmoker, does not ship to the US. Too bad, they have a silver Procyon.

The Gold Procyon is super nice looking, but i don't own anything to match the device.

I did not know that about that site, they came up in a search for provari. If I had the cash, I would get the Gold, and worry about a matching tank later, I would rather have a miss match than no devise at all, that's just me though. :2c:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You are not helping anymore kas!:p

I keep looking at that dang Gold Procyon

Yeah sorry about that, I would really like one of any style, I don't expect to ever have a Procylon of any type. I will just have to be content with the radius's that I bought. :unsure:

KAS

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
You are not helping anymore kas!:p

I keep looking at that dang Gold Procyon

You mean one like this?
c1140fea505d5b7ba1e8c19001ac11e5.jpg
b3366c7cabba8ef6f84ff42cc14e2345.jpg

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
It looks like we Procyon owners are in an exclusive club now :). I was lucky enough to finally decide to buy a stealth during one of their Flash sales, I had some points that I was able to apply which made it a worthwhile purchase. I'm glad I did as they were no longer selling the stealth not long after that. Also glad I had bought the extra stealth battery cap a few months before that for a black P3 I had since sold.

For a device that I planned to use very casually, when I realized I could easily get 2 days battery life out of it, I have been pretty much using it daily. I top it with a P3 stealth Kabuki using my daily VCT juice.

One day I was getting in a truck, and from 5 feet up, it fell out of my pocket dropped and rolled onto and down my concrete driveway. Imagine the agony of what I was expecting the finish to look like, I was really upset. When I picked it up and carefully scrutinized the damage, the only blemish was on the corner of the battery cap. When I got home, I replaced the cap with the backup and kept looking it over looking for any other physical damage.....absolutely none. THAT is the quality that I will sincerely miss with this company.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
What the heck is the exchange rate on their money?
If you go to the top of the window, you can change the currency to dollars, but it can change based on the daily exchange rates they use.
Capture pink mule.JPG

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Pink Mule are very reliable and well established vendor ! I use them all the time over here in Spain

I was hoping that the prices shown included something like a VAT which would be deducted for export sales. That doesn't appear to be the case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread