Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm gonna PIF a Pico clone if anyone of you guys who love the Ego One CLRs (it has the CLR adapter) want it let me know.

First one who PMs me can have it no cost, I'll send it very slow, snail mail to you. It's been sitting FOREVER in my collection and needs a home.

IMG_20170223_180439.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
What do you people put your attys in/on while building them to keep them in place? Seems like this would be a lot easier with a stable holding device... something heavy maybe.
521 Tab from Geek vape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Soooo... wicking the KFL... do you have wick laying on deck or cut shorter so it's just touching deck?
Wabbit ears!

Coil, wick but do not trim... instead bring the tails of the wick upwards and slide the barrel over the wick. When the barrel is screwed down, trim the wicks just above the top of the barrel. Separate the wicks and genty tuck into either side of the coil. Use a small screwdriver or sharp tweezers to avoid distorting the coil.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm gonna PIF a Pico clone if anyone of you guys who love the Ego One CLRs (it has the CLR adapter) want it let me know.

First one who PMs me can have it no cost, I'll send it very slow, snail mail to you. It's been sitting FOREVER in my collection and needs a home.

View attachment 637275
And gone :)

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Soooo... wicking the KFL... do you have wick laying on deck or cut shorter so it's just touching deck?

I used to do it like Shawn.Lately I've changed things a bit
I thin the cotton ends and set them into the wick/juice slots then screw the evaoprater chamber on.So far so good.I do vape at 8 watts though so it easily keeps up.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I really like your sloped/angled whisks,I've never seen them angled before.
Those are called turkey wing brooms. Before the development of broomcorn in the late 1700s, a preserved wing of a bird was used as a whisk. Can also be used to fan away unwanted vapors...

See what I did there?

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Those are called turkey wing brooms. Before the development of broomcorn in the late 1700s, a preserved wing of a bird was used as a whisk. Can also be used to fan away unwanted vapors...

See what I did there?

Interesting! :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
And the Gold one cheap as chips:

Kayfun Lite Plus RBA Clone by EHPro

I got a couple of those a few weeks ago and they also had black and rose gold. Now they only have gold. Maybe they are coming to the end of the batch. If anyone needs a KFL V2 I would grab them quick. You used to be able to find them all over the place but this is the only place that still has them cheap.

They have a strange drip tip with a really tiny hole. A 1/16th drill bit goes in with a small amount of play. 5/64th is too big. Works though. I guess it's enough for the tiny amount of airflow. Tried a regular drip tip but it didn't make any difference.

I was a little worried because the threading was looser than on the double air hole ones I got a while back, and a little scratchy. And they came in a box that is identical to the normal EHPro boxes but with no logos of any kind on the box. They work just fine though.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have a spare 510 connector... looks like it's about to meet a piece of wood or a chunk of aluminum, if I can find it.

In wood a 1/4" hole will be snug enough that it takes some pressure to force it in. Metal... got the right tap? :w00t:

Oops, either it changed or I didn't see it right. Gold IS available. I guess my nap helped my eyesight.

Or at least helped keep them open! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread