Kroma Shorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Contreras

Feb 23, 2017
Welcome and glad you joined. Might want to start at 45 w and see if you get any vaper. Adjust upward at 5w. intervals until you see vaper. Could adjust upward again (1-2 w. at a time) until taste and or vaper is at maximum for the juice you have chosen.

The hanks for the reply... so I changed the coil section ting to watts... and went down to 6, lowest setting, and it still shorts when I try to fire it...

I guess the coil might be bad, but I just changed it two days ago.

What prompted me to join the group was the coil previous to this one also stared to short it was almost a week old so I didn't think much of it.

Now that this one is shorting I just want a second opinion to settings...

I was burning at 70 watts... before all the shorting started.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
The hanks for the reply... so I changed the coil section ting to watts... and went down to 6, lowest setting, and it still shorts when I try to fire it...
I guess the coil might be bad, but I just changed it two days ago.
What prompted me to join the group was the coil previous to this one also stared to short it was almost a week old so I didn't think much of it.
Now that this one is shorting I just want a second opinion to settings...
I was burning at 70 watts... before all the shorting started.
Tanks are a PITA. I like to change flavors too often so I don't have any use for them. Sounds like you may have gotten a bad batch of authentic cleito coils.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel Vape Magazine
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread