plus my dna screen

best regards - tonyc

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
Digging it?
Digging the heck out of this Gaia (ecstatic!)- my only con is in regards to the single battery device I'm using (but hey this is about the Gaia)

I've been using it as a sqounk device - it's really nice to see when you need to sqounk - it's a lot like the split rdta except a bigger build deck w/ velocity type posts - with a sqounk topper I don't feel like having a small capacity is con as you can just sqounk when empty

Best regards

Vape in peace

Tonyc

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Yes! I finally got mine today - pairing it with my vt inbox - any body care to share their builds? My first build was a dual Clapton 316l 26 inner/34 outer wrap - 7 wraps spaced running it on 50 watts with tc set to 510f

Best regards
Tony
Got mine in and I was lucky enough to grab one for $17 pre ordered. I didn't feel like breaking out the drill so I used some of advanced vape supply's 3x28gx36g 316l fused claptons 7 wraps over a 3mm id ohming out a .16 and running it at 75w. No side airflow and the bottom wide open and it's been a super flavorful and dense vape. My biggest complaint is the lack of a single coil option. In dual coil it takes too much power for me to put on my single 18650 squonker to really be viable. I need to get myself a dual 18650 squonker in the worst way and that lost vape drone looks perfect.

Until then I see me refilling this thing g constantly as the 2ml does not last very long haha however at least it is very easy to fill. Despite what a few reviewers have reported I have not had an issue using the fill hole in the center of the deck. This a pretty amazing RDTA my only complaints really are the capacity and lack of a single coil adapter. All in all bravo Cthulhu

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
yup - so i got it finally... looks really good with the vtinbox

View attachment 637677
I have this same set up it looks really really dope....I just wish it had a bit more mmmpphhh I need to build higher I guess. Or Cthulhu could release a very simple single coil plug !!!! I would buy it in a heartbeat

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
2 things I don't like about these, the capacity and duel coils... I hate refilling my tanks. I'll stick with my 2 Engine Nano's.
I wish they were single coil and at least 4ml capacity...
Yep, it's for duals specifically. The fill is less than 4 seconds. Def not a mtl vape. However, this outperforms most tanks I've come across.

Rick, there is a new sigle coil Serpent RDTA. Probably not mtl, but that's never stopped you!

Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Yep, it's for duals specifically. The fill is less than 4 seconds. Def not a mtl vape. However, this outperforms most tanks I've come across.

Rick, there is a new sigle coil Serpent RDTA. Probably not mtl, but that's never stopped you!
Always fun to try new stuff... Have to find a video on the Serpent now

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread