Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just seems like Indiana Legislators are adding Insult to Injury with this e-liquid Tax.

I mean, First they Crash the e-liquid Industry. Then they have to be Sued in Federal Court. And the FBI starts a Probe. Then they say... "Oops... My Bad".

Now they want to Slap a Tax on e-liquids?

:blink:

All I want to know is when is Sheila Klinker running for Re-Election?

4682_lg.jpg

Because I'm going to send $50 to whoever is running against Klinker. And I don't even Live in Indiana.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Any tax over and above a normal state tax is unacceptable in my book.

Once they get the label of 'sin' placed, it will never come off. The sin tax WILL rise and rise.
Precisely m'lady.

Once they beat you into submission you thank them for using a smaller club.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I just seems like Indiana Legislators are adding Insult to Injury with this e-Liquid Tax.

I mean, First they Crash the e-Liquid Industry. Then they have to be Sued in Federal Court. And the FBI starts a Probe. Then they say... "Oops... My Bad".

Now they want to Slap a Tax on e-Liquids?

:blink:

All I want to know is when is Sheila Klinker running for Re-Election?

4682_lg.jpg

Because I'm going to send $50 to whoever is running against Klinker. And I don't even Live in Indiana.
State House. I would assume every two years. Remind me in 2018 and I'll match your donation.

I don't normally like to lubricate the gears of politics with money, but I made an exception this year for Ron Johnson and I don't live in Wisconsin either.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
State House. I would assume every two years. Remind me in 2018 and I'll match your donation.

I don't normally like to lubricate the gears of politics with money, but I made an exception this year for Ron Johnson and I don't live in Wisconsin either.

Let's All just Hope that at 78, Klinker decides Not to Run again.

Or get Rubber Stamped into Office like she did Last Time. Because I believe that Last Time she ran, she ran Unopposed.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
And the article we've been waiting for...
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...indianas-vaping-law-could-........./99436788/

The things we heard in the backrooms of the statehouse in 2015 are just now being brought to light.

I'm on the fence with this one. Technically, the article violates ECF's rules on no drug talk. However, as it has a direct impact on the recent legislative efforts in Indiana, we're going to let it stand for now.

However, this does not mean it's open for discussion in the forums. Any post attempting to dance around the topic will be removed.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010