Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i buy the uwell crown coils. they last me soo long it's been a non issue. if i could buy coils for the digi, i prolly would. I can build, but i have a hard time finding the time to sit long enough to do it. my last build i wanted 1.2 it came out .73 and i'm just like screw it :) i'm thinking maybe buying some pre builts or something.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I just have to share this. I tried cranberry with this latest sale. I have it at 12mg in a simple cerotank. Vaping at about 8watts. I wish I had tried this flavor sooner. Of coarse I got it wta infused. This is a great flavor.

This definitely scratches the itch for me. It is just as satisfying as a cigarette. Maybe more so because it tastes better. I would highly recommend this flavor for a menthol smoker who is not liking the menthol in vapes. This juice has no menthol but it hits the throats in a very similar manner as my Newport cigs. I for the first time in a long time am really cutting back in the smokes. After buying the cranberry I have been putting out the cigarette after a few hits because I prefer the cranberry vape!

It's not sweet. Not really fruity. It's just a good taste with a satisfying feel. The closest thing to a cigarette I've had in my almost four years of vaping.

I have really struggled giving up cigs since cartos disappeared from the scene.

I wish more new vapors who are trying to kick the smokes new about your juices. I've never had a bad juice from y'all.

I will definitely keep cranberry in my rotation as well as vanilla. Y'all got the best vanilla and i have tried many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i just wanted to say they I love love vanilla splash and snicker doodle. and would love for both to be available in 6 mg. I would buy both regularly.

other flavors i'd like to try in 6mg
blueberry pancakes
and probably cranberry twist.

but I need vanilla splash and snickerdoodle in 6mg.
I would even settle for zero as i have many bottles in 12 i can't vape.
i could easily get a couple bottles in zero nic and not have to worry about wasting my 12 nics and just dilute them down.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
i just wanted to say they I love love vanilla splash and snicker doodle. and would love for both to be available in 6 mg. I would buy both regularly.

other flavors i'd like to try in 6mg
blueberry pancakes
and probably cranberry twist.

but I need vanilla splash and snickerdoodle in 6mg.
I would even settle for zero as i have many bottles in 12 i can't vape.
i could easily get a couple bottles in zero nic and not have to worry about wasting my 12 nics and just dilute them down.

AWESOME...thanks for the input.

We are trying to carry all of our flavors in 6 MG.

Let us know if you want us to carry a certain flavor in 6 MG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread