Status
Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Hey,...:?:

What's the word on potentially problematic jooses and the silicone bottles? Anybody have any experience with 'em? Asking for a friend...

As most of you know, I vape unflavored like 99.9% of the time, so I have no frame of reference. My initial thinking is that silicone is pretty impervious to such things, but idk...

Anybody? :?:

Reactions: Doffy

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Silicone ought to be fine against even the most corrosive juice - citrus or cinnamon (that can melt tanks! ask me how i know)

It's certainly the best compound for o-rings that we use and it's FDA food grade approved too. They are a bit more expensive than other o-rings but not by much.
i'll typically use Buna (nitrile) o-rings, but the cinnamon juice i vape will destroy those after about 3 months.

So silicone bottles ought to be the best you can get.
Of less significance is its temperature resistance, which is why HRH can use silicone sheets as a non-stick surface in the oven.

T

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Hi everyone. I got moved and the baby had her surgery to remove the breast lump. Now she's recovering, surprisingly already bouncing around and probably more youthful than I've seen her in a while due to recent dietary and hydration changes. So hopefully the incision heals without issue and no infection

I hope you are all well. I told her she's my flower since she has the cone of despair now.

5e5aaa10440d485a6e5b022590fc10a7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread