Custom box mods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if there are still any wood and metal workers out there taking orders for custom mods that you know of? A few of the shops that I've been a fan of over the years have since or plan on closing their doors due to the new regulations. Anyhow, I'm in the market for something new and if someone could point me in the right direction It's be appreciated.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, missing carrying around my zippos. That ever-so satisfying "click" when it flips open....and I'm to get something made to quell those feelings.

Obviously it wouldn't and couldn't be the size of a zippo, but I'm looking for something built around the general idea of zippo. I need it to be regulated with VV/VW. Been using a SX mini M class since release so a Yihi 350j chip would be nice as I'm comfortable with it. I'm open to battery size, but 18650 flat top is ideal. I'd also like to be able to house a 3ml "lil mama" carto tank on the inside, so the mod's lid would completely encase the drip tip.

So if you know someone out there still in business and think they could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread