Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yea, late last year Mr vape had a big sale then just went poof! No announcement, no warning, just disappeared. Several people I know tried to find Tommy or Cameron to no avail. Sad, because I haven't been able to find anything close (except Butterfly's who went away early last year (or was it the end of 2014?). They left a lot of us stranded. Oh well, life goes on. :( :evil: :cry: :unsure:

Reactions: emberl

jackmormon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Yea, late last year Mr vape had a big sale then just went poof! No announcement, no warning, just disappeared. Several people I know tried to find Tommy or Cameron to no avail. Sad, because I haven't been able to find anything close (except Butterfly's who went away early last year (or was it the end of 2014?). They left a lot of us stranded. Oh well, life goes on. :( :evil: :cry: :unsure:

I was a big fan of Mr. vape & Butterfly's RY4. If you like those, Ohm's vape is extremely close. I cannot really tell a difference between Mr. Vape RY4 and Ohm's RY4 except for the price.

Ohm's Vapes

It looks like 100ML bottles are on sale for $11.00 until February 5th.

I DIY now but still have about 1000ML of Ohm's and 500ML of Mr. Vape in the stockpile.

Didn't realize Mr. Vape closed up. Very sad as they were one of the older juice companies. I wonder how many juice companies will be left in a year if nothing changes with the regulations.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Has someone come across anything new and exciting in the realm of DIY RY4?
not sure if it has been mentioned and not sure it's exactly exciting but OSDIY's RJ4 is a pretty darn good RY4 flavor IMO. Not sure if I like it more than RY4 Double or not but it is def way better than RY4 Asian.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Fozzy, what % do you mix it at? I have a bottle sitting around but haven't got to mixing any yet.

I did my test at 9% and don't recall wanting to take it any higher. This is what is on the recipe site for it. They don't have user input single flavor suggestions and I haven't been on OSDIY site since I bought it to see if there are user reviews/suggestions there but I bought it when it first came out. Reminds me I need to mix up a bigger batch of it as that tester was back in October.

Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 8% (Median: 7.5%)
Minimum used quantity: 1.5%
Maximum used quantity: 15%

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
I was a big fan of Mr. Vape & Butterfly's RY4. If you like those, Ohm's vape is extremely close. I cannot really tell a difference between Mr. Vape RY4 and Ohm's RY4 except for the price.

Ohm's Vapes

It looks like 100ML bottles are on sale for $11.00 until February 5th.

I DIY now but still have about 1000ML of Ohm's and 500ML of Mr. Vape in the stockpile.

Didn't realize Mr. Vape closed up. Very sad as they were one of the older juice companies. I wonder how many juice companies will be left in a year if nothing changes with the regulations.

500ml!
I'm so jealous.
I wish I would have know they were going out of business, I would have ordered a bunch.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
500ml!
I'm so jealous.
I wish I would have know they were going out of business, I would have ordered a bunch.
And I was thrilled the other day when I found 20ml of Butterfly's RY4, 15ml of Tribeca, and nearly 30ml of NHaler's R Why Not hidden in an old shoe box of juices.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
I'm looking for a bright, sweet ry4 with only a hint of tobacco. It's the sweet caramel taste I like best, but the few I've tried are tobacco in front with only hints of sweetness. I'm looking for the sweetest ry4 I can get, DIY or ready-made.

Have you ever tried Cafe Racer Lucky 13? I've been vaping this stuff for months and it's really good. It has a very strong caramel flavor that I remember disliking at first because of how potent it was. Unfortunately that went away in a few weeks. I guess I vaped it too much.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread