Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
:lol::lol::lol::lol: did you make him dribe home frum da airports ? :smokie:

Nope, I went to the cell phone waiting lot, got his call and went to get him.
It's a dive in - load and leave...took about 20 seconds.
I couldn't believe how busy it was for so late tho !

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Bill Paxton .... RIP :(

As a tribute... the members of the SpotterNetwork ( storm chasers ) that aren't out chasing... are placing their location markers in the shape of his initials BP .... He is one of the actors from the movie twister ( as well as a lot of other shows also ).... I've placed my marker at the very bottom of the P since it's the closest to where I live. I'll post a screenshot of the location markers sometime after they've all gotten into position... that looks like it will take a little time to get organized :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Bill Paxton .... RIP :(

As a tribute... the members of the SpotterNetwork ( storm chasers ) that aren't out chasing... are placing their location markers in the shape of his initials BP .... He is one of the actors from the movie twister ( as well as a lot of other shows also ).... I've placed my marker at the very bottom of the P since it's the closest to where I live. I'll post a screenshot of the location markers sometime after they've all gotten into position... that looks like it will take a little time to get organized :)

I love this

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread