Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Why is it that when its raining blowing with lightning and tornado watches dose the people taking their driving test close their window as soon as you walk to the front or back of the car to check their lights?? So I'm standing there trying to have them operate different lights etc and they cant here a word I'm saying. :lol: So I go up knock on their window tell them to put it down till I tell them to put it up. People. I can't help your getting wet but you need to hear me. :lol: 6 passed 19 failed today. The other examiner passed 3 out of 10 tests. My 3 passes were out of 15.:lol: And it didn't start raining till 3:00. Rant over.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
OMG, that was fun shooting. The targets were all over the place with the wind and it was cold. I ended up with 45 out of 50. Afterwards we had a cigar and an adult beverage. Life is good... :)

I'd be happy with a 45/50 in the wind! Honestly, Id be happy with that in NO wind. I never shot a lot of trap, but I used to go shoot a couple of rounds before the start of bird season and I think that would have been about as good as I ever did.

This cigar talk makes me want a good cigar.
Oh well. ZZzz time at the shack.

Sometimes I miss smoking, and especially a good cigar. *sigh*

And...good morning!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
This cigar talk makes me want a good cigar.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I should have remembered where I am typing. This place is for people that have stopped smoking and here I am talking about cigars. I promise I will never mention them again.

Sorry FV. That was just stupid of me and I would feel really bad if someone started smoking again because of it. :(

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I should have remembered where I am typing. This place is for people that have stopped smoking and here I am talking about cigars. I promise I will never mention them again.

Sorry FV. That was just stupid of me and I would feel really bad if someone started smoking again because of it. :(
Enjoying a good cigar is not smoking again, so no worries!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2017-2-27_10-12-40.png

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Enjoying a good cigar is not smoking again, so no worries!

Ah, thanks. :wub: I knew when I put down on the health forms that I did not smoke that I was indeed NOT telling a lie! :rolleyes: (According to obama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread