Charger question

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
I currently use 2, a xtar vp4 and a efest luc blu6. I have seen a couple recommendations for the
gyrfalcon all-88. Is that charger worth getting ? I'm at the point where i need to get at least another 4bay, i have so many mods between myself and my wife.... Just looking for options. My thought was get another blu6 or the gyrfalcon. Any advice ?

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I currently use 2, a xtar vp4 and a efest luc blu6. I have seen a couple recommendations for the
gyrfalcon all-88. Is that charger worth getting ? I'm at the point where i need to get at least another 4bay, i have so many mods between myself and my wife.... Just looking for options. My thought was get another blu6 or the gyrfalcon. Any advice ?

I have it's little brother and love that it does 1A on each slot. I believe the 8 is the same.
The information is excellent as well.
I did have some user error at first because the slots are able to hold larger batteries the 18650s would sometimes be a little off center. But, use fixed that and I'm very happy with the speed of charging 4 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread