[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I slept until 3 in the morning @jpf880 guess not that good as I need to close out the gas, electric and water in the other and though automated it does not work? So what is a automated voice for, they need the day off? Stupid..... What I am going to do is go to W and then after go back and clean up the items for better features to try and sell. If not so what.... I came from nothing and can start there again. How are you and wifey?

Edit: yesterday was one of my good bloody nose running. One where you can not stop it and it just goes and goes. When that happens I just put my head down and let it drain in the sink or garbage can. When I was around 12 and with a growth spurt the bones moved faster than my skin in some way.

I would wake with blood all over my face, and the pillows soaked. To the Dr. the mom took me and cauterized it... one of the worst pains I ever had, no anesthesia, a flame right up in my nose and yes could smell it..... he gave me a candy for not screaming as he said. "You are the only one I have ever had that did not scream."

I keep paper towels or tissue with me always and fear having it happen again, and when it does... the worst about one hour long..... Not anemic it just seems to happen though I hate it......

Last edited:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Good afternoon everyone. Lazy day off here watching Daytona.

@jpf880 Positive thoughts and energy sent. Hoping things improve for you and your wife.

@tiggerrts Sorry to hear about the nose bleed. Sounds miserable bud.

Hope everyone has a nice afternoon. Catch ya later.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
So called the ex father in law and he told me to be there in fifteen minutes, I said his Thursday was better but no. So I go over and talk to the neighbor who knows I am moving and not to trust them. "Say nothing, do nothing, do not touch them. You are a witness only."

So the ex father in law comes and I ask if he would like to see their items in the house. No... and he gets belligerent. You told me if I gave you your things you would give me the keys. I am going to check them out first and see if it is there..... No not all is there, and guess I will have to do some more but.....

In front of my neighbor he pushed his finger in my chest, did not touch it but still mad and.... I know no other words, the neighbor stood and watched. The ex father in law took out his phone. "Go ahead and call the cops or the judge." He got mad in the face and pulled it out and pretended..... He tried to take my things away and I shut the door and locked it. "Do you want to see your things?" and even I thought she would keep this. "NO!" he said; anyway....

I got in the car and went away, what could he do? Nothing call the judge and police and let them know you have been two years late....
Done 009.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Mornin all, called in today to do all that stuff with services banks and insurance... Going to try and finish this thing out. I am to the point I really do not care if items are sold in that old house, it is way over due in time.

JPF some say it is not worth the effort, but I think so; the more details we have the better we can focus on her needs. Just saying. And yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread