• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
her/his ...yes, kind of.
I'll try to keep it fairly brief, but we're really upset by it all.
..couple of early troublesome phone calls today related to the previous day & Thursday, and it hasn't been fun.
Story: Petulant groomer of 26 years decided he didn't like our young dogs antics on Thursday, despite me keeping her as still as possible for 2.5 hours while he did the grooming, and said he wouldn't groom our two dogs any more ..in an email!
Our 7 month old dogs breeder was annoyed by his comments, and he was annoyed I'd told her ..and suddenly there's a 3 way conversation by phone and email, with him threatening to send us a solicitors letter! :facepalm:
He emailed to tell us he wouldn't groom them again because he'd got stressed and feared she would turn aggressive at some point!
She hasn't an aggressive thought in her! I could take her food from her mouth. I brush her as she lays on the floor, and can hold her face and gently cut a little bit of hard fur from just underneath her eye when needed! Big as she is, she climbs up beside me on the sofa, walks around behind me and curls up with her head on my knee.
Wouldn't care, but this dog is just a feisty teenager testing the limits, and no different to our last one which he groomed from 10 weeks old 11 years ago. I think he's having a bad time with something somewhere, and took it out on us.
We hadn't much liked having to go to him these past few months after all these years of him coming to our house, so perhaps he picked up on that.
With luck, I've found a decent new groomer. Will know better in 5 weeks when she has her first appointment, but it does look promising.
...she's a lovely dog, and naturally, the breeder was upset. She's a show judge, has her own small grooming business, runs a rescue/rehoming, etc. She has only had three lots of puppies available in the almost 10 years that we've known her as a dear friend, and values her good reputation, so had to warn him not to make such comments.

The groomer sounds like another person with an over inflated opinion of themselves.Worlds full of them nowadays.
**** him,hope the new person turns out great for you.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The groomer sounds like another person with an over inflated opinion of themselves.Worlds full of them nowadays.
**** him,hope the new person turns out great for you.
Thanks George! I must admit, it has been a 'careful' alliance having him as our groomer for so long. It wasn't plain sailing all the way.
We certainly don't need such unpredictable and volatile people in our lives! It certainly unsettled things here for a few days.
The breeder of our dogs/good friend has always said I should find another, as she knows him & his ways, but it seemed a daunting task. As it is, if all goes well, we've found a decent one in a day from the first of a few on my short-list!

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Might of done-What you found? :laugh:
...not tellin' :sneaky:

:laugh: No, seriously - they seem to be a wholesale liquid seller, and have various brands including the kilo White at £9 plus vat. Standard delivery charge £10, but still much cheaper if buying a decent amount.
I opened an account, placed an order, and am unsure of how to pay - I got a confirmation email, but that's it.
I emailed to ask about payment at around 2.50 - if they only do bank transfer, then I'm not doing it. Not only did I not like using that electronic gizmo the bank sent years ago, I haven't a clue where it is!

Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about them. I've had no reply yet.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
...not tellin' :sneaky:

:laugh: No, seriously - they seem to be a wholesale liquid seller, and have various brands including the Kilo White at £9 plus vat. Standard delivery charge £10, but still much cheaper if buying a decent amount.
I opened an account, placed an order, and am unsure of how to pay - I got a confirmation email, but that's it.
I emailed to ask about payment at around 2.50 - if they only do bank transfer, then I'm not doing it. Not only did I not like using that electronic gizmo the bank sent years ago, I haven't a clue where it is!

Just wondering if anyone had heard anything about them. I've had no reply yet.

I had a look Trish,but couldn't find any prices even when i put items in my cart.
£9 + vat is a good price for a 60ml bottle tho',shows the mark up the shops are on.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just to update people on my Fastech return. They want the old one back with a tracking number I think, their English aint so good but its not going to be worth sending it back unless they pay the postage. Not sure what they want have asked for clarification!

I think they do usually credit your shipping fees,Trish will know for sure.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I had a look Trish,but couldn't find any prices even when i put items in my cart.
£9 + vat is a good price for a 60ml bottle tho',shows the mark up the shops are on.
You only get to see the prices when you get an account.
Yes, quite a mark up - especially when you consider that someone is still making a profit!

I filled in all the details and got a welcome email, and around an hour later got my account approved, and could then see the prices ...just a bit vague about payment, so I emailed to ask. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get to know!

It is a good price, and they do have the BACS details on the order receipt email - not that it says to use it though, and I can't see any info. on payment, and I don't like using the electronic Gizmo for that ..in fact, I haven't seen the thing for years now! :laugh:

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just to update people on my Fastech return. They want the old one back with a tracking number I think, their English aint so good but its not going to be worth sending it back unless they pay the postage. Not sure what they want have asked for clarification!

I think they do usually credit your shipping fees,Trish will know for sure.

Yes, when I returned a mod, they refunded the full price & postage costs :) - seems a waste of money though asking for a clone tank to be returned!

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
FT seem to be doing more liquids ...the other day I saw something termed 'authentic Yumpor' (an unheard of name to me) and it looked like 5Pawns type packaging, but the flavours look to be very different. Seems it's a Chinese company!

Now I see Mylk marked as authentic, and that's usually by Brewell Vapory - the price isn't that different from here currently considering the exchange rate. I'm wondering if these larger bottles will still be available here after May 20th?

I also saw Vapeclub here here selling the original Kilo range in 10ml bottles @ £5.99! ...wonder if they'll do the Kilo White in small ones too. I still want to find a way to make the Chocolate wafer ice cream sandwich myself though!

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just had a rather short reply: We only take BACS payment ...no request to pay on receipt of email acknowledgement etc., so I think I'll just ignore it altogether. Not particularly informative at all.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Ah, pancake day. Yum!

Had an email from a vendor who shall remain nameless. It began with the delightfully personal appellation "Customer" and then invited me to celebrate pancake day with them. How? By buying e-liquid and other vaping stuff.

Retailers need to learn that just because it is a "day" it does not mean that they can flog stuff on the back of it. All a bit cheesy really.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Just had a rather short reply: We only take BACS payment ...no request to pay on receipt of email acknowledgement etc., so I think I'll just ignore it altogether. Not particularly informative at all.

I wouldn't want to pay by BACS either in fact if they don't have Paypal I would be very unlikely to put my credit card details into a site I have no idea what their security is like.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ah, pancake day. Yum!

Had an email from a vendor who shall remain nameless. It began with the delightfully personal appellation "Customer" and then invited me to celebrate pancake day with them. How? By buying e-liquid and other vaping stuff.

Retailers need to learn that just because it is a "day" it does not mean that they can flog stuff on the back of it. All a bit cheesy really.
I think I had that email too ...ignored and deleted.
No matter what they sell, retailers seem unable to stop themselves jumping on the 'day' bandwagon to cash in!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I wouldn't want to pay by BACS either in fact if they don't have Paypal I would be very unlikely to put my credit card details into a site I have no idea what their security is like.
I'd have been OK with Paypal because whoever the company is, they only get payment via PP, and your address to send the goods.
BACS is something I've only used once, and that was for a one-off a few years ago.
They can keep it - I'll buy some elsewhere.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just popped to Shadow juice to see if he is still stocking large bottles ...........GONE!

Capture.PNG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Fastech Update. Customer services have come back and told me to ignore the message about returning my Aerotank and they will send a free replacement in the next couple of days, phew. :)
That sounds more like it! Perhaps you got an over enthusiastic c/s person before!

Just popped to Shadow juice to see if he is still stocking large bottles ...........GONE!
View attachment 638285
Such a pity to see these things happening! Makes me wonder how many more we'll lose!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Such a pity to see these things happening! Makes me wonder how many more we'll lose!

Other than places i wouldn't buy from(50/50 only),there is only Craggy i can think of that's still selling.All the others are now on mixing kits or concentrates.That is except GV:).
The TPD has certainly killed the small ready mixed UK producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread