Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
One blue left.... ONE... I already haz blue but man-o-man it's tempting... There are only 9 red left..

Wonder why the blue is getting more love than the red? I dig the red color!

Whiz

Feb 16, 2017
Why? What happened, Whiz?

Heh. I wrote that post a few sheets in the wind. My phone needs a breathalyzer.

I was out running around and didn't charge my radius all the way so it died. I got home and popped the battery on the charger and grabbed my v2.5 with nautilus and it was like sucking a golfball through a garden hose. It was way too tight of a draw after using the super tank for a few days. I guess it's a more airflow thing. Using the super tank did take some getting used to but I love it now.

I did order my husband a blue radius that was supposed to be delivered today but of course it's stuck in USPS transit hell. Hope it shows up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Soooo.. What's the PV 510-pin O-ring situation?

nomail.gif

R

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I can see that last blue one dangling. "This is it, no more"

How much they so tease, the pain of holding myself back.

Sigh...
"But first, just ONE more. " [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Housedag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Canada
"But first, just ONE more. " [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think I just got the last blue radius. I can't wait until it arrives!! This will be my first and only one.

I have always preferred tube styled mods, and I really enjoy my 2.5's and P3's, but I recently started using a Vapor Flask Lite that I had purchased a while ago, and I am really liking the longer battery life.

I think the radius will give me the best of both worlds!!

Cheers to all [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Congrats @Housedag ! I was concerned about battery life when I got my first Provari. I had Vapor Flasks and they did very well, but the price didn't give me the sense of longevity that a few dollars more gives. Actually, My first Radi were both $199 and these last ones are $169. Anyway, with higher capacity batteries coming along, I get a full day off one battery. I know I can leave the house in the morning and be good for the day.

The tube mods, with an 18650, can be a little long. The Radius is a better form factor for me. I think my two P3s are far down the road.

Yay, I too am now a proud owner of a blue radius (and a mini...to add to my P3) came in the mail yesterday. Vaping on it now with a Kayfun.

Planning on losing that mini USB cover pretty soon. So, I bought 25 replacements on ebay from a US seller, for $6.45 shipped.

Uxcell brand seems to be the correct shape, I'll post again when they arrive.
Uxcell 25 Pcs Anti Dust Black Soft Plastic Dock Cover

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Regarding batteries. I've been using the same Radius almost all day, everyday, for the last 4 months. I have backups in case the principal runs out of battery but those are used little

So my question is if you know when it is advisable to change the battery if it is used in a daily basis

The one I use looks fine and has no signs of wear but I believe that is because I never take it out of the mod

It is the same Samsung that came with the Radius

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Regarding batteries. I've been using the same Radius almost all day, everyday, for the last 4 months. I have backups in case the principal runs out of battery but those are used little

So my question is if you know when it is advisable to change the battery if it is used in a daily basis

The one I use looks fine and has no signs of wear but I believe that is because I never take it out of the mod

It is the same Samsung that came with the Radius

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I am using the same batteries, and I have no issues with them, but I would like to get some of the other batteries as well, I get 2 days off the Samsung's. I remember from somewhere that you should get around 300 charges per battery, before you start to notice they are not lasting as long.

KAS

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I am using the same batteries, and I have no issues with them, but I would like to get some of the other batteries as well, I get 2 days off the Samsung's. I remember from somewhere that you should get around 300 charges per battery, before you start to notice they are not lasting as long.

KAS
300 or so charge cycles
a charge cycle is from full to empty, back to full.....so if you are generally charging your battery at around 50%, then technically you will get 600ish charges. For a lithium battery, smaller charge times are actually healthier for it then a full cycle from empty to full...less heat generated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread