Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I feel better today :) still not great, still sick, but the head feels much better and the cut from impact is healing nicely :thumb:
Glad to hear it! Hope it completely clears up fast :)

Heh, my doctor was giving me heck about vaping...so, I informed him about a lot of things and told him I even make my own juice so I "know what's in it" - and he conceded that A) I knew more than him about vaping and B) since vaping is my only vice (I don't even drink), I am "one of the healthiest people he has seen in a long time" :lol:

I was like, :cool::vapor:
Good for you! I think most doctors are in the dark about the whole thing unless they've either tried it or read extensively about it.
I do know that the Royal College of Physicians here have written very good reports about it, along with other health bodies.
Perhaps one day there will be some minor ill effects surface, but I hope not, and doubt it. For the time being, it all looks very positive, and I'm happy not to smoke now.

Just fed up about our own TPD law about to come in May. We won't be able to get anything bigger than 10ml in ready to use! Nothing more than a 2ml leak-proof tank, and no nicotine for DIY that I know of, unless the very small bottles are still available.
I know you all have your own problems with this type of thing though ...how mad it all is!

ETA I tell Chrissy that my doc said I am a perfect specimen...LOL! (she doesn't believe it, tch)
Ah ..she just wouldn't admit it to you ;)

By the way - I've yet to see the whole video, but the recipe for Dutchie ...can I leave out the cinnamon? I'm allergic to it, and also don't like even a hint of it either.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
By the way - I've yet to see the whole video, but the recipe for Dutchie ...can I leave out the cinnamon? I'm allergic to it, and also don't like even a hint of it either.
Absolutely. If one were to leave out an ingredient, that's the one to leave out. It will have no negative impact on the flavor profile.

Yeah, sucks about the TPD and FDA...so far as we know, we'll still be able to get nic, but I expect the price to rise a lot and I may be wrong altogether. So, I'm stockpiling nic, bit by bit as I can afford to.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Absolutely. If one were to leave out an ingredient, that's the one to leave out. It will have no negative impact on the flavor profile.
Good to hear that - thanks! I may try the recipe.

Yeah, sucks about the TPD and FDA...so far as we know, we'll still be able to get nic, but I expect the price to rise a lot and I may be wrong altogether. So, I'm stockpiling nic, bit by bit as I can afford to.
As if there aren't better and more important things to make new laws about!
I have managed to put around 10x100ml bottles of 72mg in a little table top freezer over the past year or so, and also have enough 3mg ready to use base liquid to last a year.
Guaranteed that if something has rules attached, or can only be bought in small quantities, the price will go up!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I think with the current state of affairs I need to get into DIY. My stash of Nicoticket consists of 240 mls of Wakonda and 480 mls of Raz Cup. The rules are as follows...the Wakonda will only be fired up when I am consuming a good bourbon. The Raz Cup will only be consumed with cocktails containing lime. I'm either going to start drinking more or this will help with the longevity of said stash.

I willl miss this company, their juices, and the nice people who I consider paramount in me no longer being a smoker. Best wishes to them all going forward.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Many thanks...so far it is going well...and its not that great a distance

I am in Maine and she is in Philly...just a 6 hour drive
Chrissy and I were long distance for a year when she was in Guatemala. Only made us stronger. Congrats brother :)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
The Smurf was in Holland and i was in Texas. The time difference meant she'd have to take a nap after dinner then wake up at about 4am just so we could chat. Then go to work.
Every 3 months or so she could take advantage of the comparatively generous holiday entitlement and i'd use my overtime money to pay for her to come here, primarily because i've turned into a wimp and the cold in Europe would kill me!

As successively, the time through customs at the airport increased - because it was every 3 months or so - interviews got longer and longer because they thought the regularity of her visits meant she was a potential drug mule.

She's currently rearranging New York and i'm in the warm here - married over 5 years; so let that be a lesson to you. They'll get you in the end.

T

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I have a bottle that Kent tossed into my biggest fire sale order, might have to tank it up. Apricot Ambition has my curiosity up, as well.
I used to mix Apricot Ambition with CLS to change it up a bit. My AA though is long gone! :(

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth Brotha

Got your generous package yesterday...I have to say a HUGE thank you. I also must sat that Marietta is 100% spot on to what you said it would be. That stuff is AMAZING!

Again, a HUGE thanks...I owe you my friend
I have befriended Jen, the lady who made that recipe and Dutchie. Great person, she is...very talented mixer. Glad you like that one. It really made me smile when I had my first hit off it.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I have befriended Jen, the lady who made that recipe and Dutchie. Great person, she is...very talented mixer. Glad you like that one. It really made me smile when I had my first hit off it.

Dont sell yourself short...I found a bottle of one of your creations from a while ago (flow) and it was quickly emptied...For some strange reason I put it in my dresser...You want to talk about SCORE! that was it

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Dont sell yourself short...I found a bottle of one of your creations from a while ago (flow) and it was quickly emptied...For some strange reason I put it in my dresser...You want to talk about SCORE! that was it
Thanks man. That was good. Haven't mixed that on a long time now. Your bottle had quite a steep!

Anxious to know your thoughts on the irish cream cupcake:)

Reactions: Shaneguide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread