eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Does anyone know how they verify age and how much they charge for shipping (locally)?

If you've not yet run across it... @tmcase keeps a constantly updated "Vendor Age Verification Procedure List"...(unfortunately, US Sites only)...

Unknown is something of a misnomer...and not to be taken literally...

Unknown means hassle-free and effortless...with NO SSN, picture ID, etc. required...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure List

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
You know that conversation you used to have with your parents that very seldom came out in your favor?
Well, I've discovered it works great if you just have it with yourself. For instance:

Me: You don't need a Presa 75w mod.
Me: But, Katya and Puf got one. Why can't I?
Me: OK. Go ahead.

Just to show how disciplined I am deep down, I only ordered the black one. (that stainless steel sure is sharp, though. Hmmmm)

I really hated the tank forward design of the Presa 75 and opted for the 100 :)

For $27.50, I'll learn to love the tank placement.

I paid $29 for the 100 lol

puf: well I only got it cause Mike said he'd beat me up if I didn't
Fran: so if Mike jumped off a cliff you would jump too
puf: no
Nanny: how many do you have ; how many do you need
puf: ahh, don't have that many
Lynn: what about the starving kids around the world
puf: well, they don't vape
Fran: OK, get a drink out of the hose and be home when the street lights come on
puf: shucks, thanks

upload_2017-2-26_13-30-8.png

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
puf: well I only got it cause Mike said he'd beat me up if I didn't
Fran: so if Mike jumped off a cliff you would jump too
puf: no
Nanny: how many do you have ; how many do you need
puf: ahh, don't have that many
Lynn: what about the starving kids around the world
puf: well, they don't vape
Fran: OK, get a drink out of the hose and be home when the street lights come on
puf: shucks, thanks

View attachment 637731
LMAO!!!!

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
That Presa 75W sure is a looker. Very nice design. After watching a few reviews my only concern would be the quit load clicking sound of the fire button. Certainly NOT stealthy. Could be the audio in the reviews are not telling the real story. I am afraid my partner would kick me out the office. :)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I had to look/test my Presa's - never thought or remembered the 'CLICK' sound, but it is there...
both the 75w & 100w have it
I'll guess being you have your hand wrapped around it must muffle the sound, cause I just don't seem to be bothered by it... :blush:

IMO - and just for the record: I think they are buttugly - but they have by far the best 'Hand-Feel' of any of the many mods I have ! ...
and to operate one is, WAY MORE easy than any mod - any hand issues disappear :)

:evil:

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I had to look/test my Presa's - never thought or remembered the 'CLICK' sound, but it is there...
I'll guess being you have your hand wrapped around it must muffle the sound, cause I just don't seem to be bothered by it... :blush:

IMO - and just for the record: I think they are buttugly - but they have by far the best 'Hand-Feel' of any of the many mods I have ! ...
and to operate one is, WAY MORE easy than any mod - any hand issues disappear :)

That's why I bought one, I'm buttugly too!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Of all my 18650 Mods (maybe 7-8 different ones)...I like (and USE) my Wismec Presa TC75W the most..."hand comfort"...

[If I didn't already have 5 of 'em...that $27.50 with battery price is GREAT!!]

Fuuny you should say that--same here. And I never thought I'd like it so much. It's a funny looking mod. But it's so comfortable.

TY.

So, why so are so many of you, well, a few (like @IMRs), prefer the V1 base?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
If you've not yet run across it... @tmcase keeps a constantly updated "Vendor Age Verification Procedure List"...(unfortunately, US Sites only)...

Unknown is something of a misnomer...and not to be taken literally...

Unknown means hassle-free and effortless...with NO SSN, picture ID, etc. required...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure List

Oh, I know--I'm a regular. Regular follower--I don't post there much, but I do follow religiously. And I'm forever grateful to @tmcase for starting the thread! :thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

I like the sound. It's somehow, strangly, comforting. And the fact that my hand doesn't have to look for that fire button is very nice.

IMO - and just for the record: I think they are buttugly -

That's why I bought one, I'm buttugly too!!!

Stop it. They are not buttugly. They look a bit pregnant, s'all. :facepalm:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

So, Pufzeroono, do tell. (or anyone with multiples of this lil preggy rear end ugly device)

• How does the finish(es) hold up? Specifically the brushed silver. Would it do me as a throw in my purse mod?

• How much bigger is the 100, please?

• And lastly, is the comfort of the PPB (Presa preggy button) similar to the button on the Rolo?

Katya, move over and make some space for me on that ledge...

upload_2017-2-26_14-47-49.jpeg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Hi IMRs. Could you elaborate? I have both kinds, can't really tell the difference in functionality...

What makes you dislike the V2 so much? AFC? Something else?

:bday:
Hiya Katy! Sorry it took so long to reply.. I've been MIA all weekend. I don't use the V2 bases because I'm not crazy about the airiness AND it's pretty hard to see if it's open or closed unless you're in a lot of light.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So, Pufzeroono, do tell. (or anyone with multiples of this lil preggy rear end ugly device)

• How does the finish(es) hold up? Specifically the brushed silver. Would it do me as a throw in my purse mod?

I've had mine for awhile (since June or so?), and so far so good. But I don't use it all time so there.

How much bigger is the 100, please?

No idea. Don't have one. Shawn will tell ya!

• And lastly, is the comfort of the PPB (Presa preggy button) similar to the button on the Rolo?

Don't have one. DP might know.

Katya, move over and make some space for me on that ledge...

:D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hiya Katy! Sorry it took so long to reply.. I've been MIA all weekend. I don't use the V2 bases because I'm not crazy about the airiness AND it's pretty hard to see if it's open or closed unless you're in a lot of light.

Airiness? I didn't notice... I agree about the AFC, though.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread