Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
dinner.jpg what I had for dinner last night:vapor:

Volition

Feb 20, 2017
Smok GX350 with a Griffin 25 Plus. Dual Claptons at 0.15ohm.

Smok Alien with a Desire Mad Dog RDA. Dual Claptons at 0.2ohms.

mxOdfHR.jpg
Maddog desire such a great RDA. Smooth as silk, great gold plating for flavour, and amazing value 1/4 the price of a goon but very nearly the same x-factor. I love my goon only a smidge more than my maddog.

Got to try a Griffin plus, my Ammits are great. Vape on mofuggers.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Maddog desire such a great RDA. Smooth as silk, great gold plating for flavour, and amazing value 1/4 the price of a goon but very nearly the same x-factor. I love my goon only a smidge more than my maddog.

thats awesome to hear. I just ordered the green one today for like 21 bucks

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK

+1 I love the Mad Dog, flavour is fantastic and looks really smart. My go to RDA at minute.

Definitely give the Griffin Plus a try. I was torn between that and waiting for the TFV12, happy with my choice! Great flavour, so easy to build on its ridiculous. If you can wick an RDA, you can wick a Griffin Plus perfectly everytime.

Will still end up with a TFV12 at some point. Want to build on the RBA-T that comes with it.

Users who are viewing this thread