• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Trump Blues - by Carman

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    @NCC
    Welcome to the Christian Vapers forum NCC. I see that you got here by accident. Being that this forum is not for critical discussions or debates, as co-moderator here, I'll need you to Edit your post please. IF the other members are in agreement.

You are more than welcome to come back and share God's word and love here, as you desire.

TY

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ceejay0875

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I apologize for this post, but I thought it was funny. Didn't mean to give fodder to start anything. I have seen the movie, Idiocracy many many many years ago, and I knew what the poster was pointing to. I am sorry if I have offended anyone. Have had a rough month and thought this would put a smile on folk's faces! Boy did I goof!! OOPS!:shock:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Carman has been fighting cancer, poor guy. He has stated that satan has messed with the wrong Italian. His songs have always uplifted me, especially in times of trouble and spiritual warfare. He taught me how to battle the little and big suckers. I became an instant fan, back in 1985, after hearing only part of 'The Champion!' 'Holding On' has helped me through a lot of hard times. The line "you'll be rough, tough, hard to bluff," has stood me straight up and I was armed by the Holy Spirit for warfare. Spiritual warfare is real......very real!:ohmy:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Good news Carman is 100% cancer free.
    "With God's grace, coupled with your prayers and support, I won my war and today I'm 100 percent cancer-free," he wrote. "But the pictures you see are those in the thick of their battle. My campaign on GoFundMe is simply called 'A Night of Victory.' Backstage after every concert I personally give a special Prayer Bear to those in cancer treatment right now."
    Gospel Singer Carman Credits Fans' Prayers for Helping Him Beat 'Incurable' Cancer | Christian News on Christian Today

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I'm cool with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw some disheartening pictures of him going through chemo. But, that gorgeous head of hair is back! I hope he sends some bears to St. Jude's. Their commercials get to me.

I have been to 3 of his concerts since 1987, with 2 of them here.....actually, all 3 of them were in MS! I sent him a thank you letter for coming here in 1987, and I received a letter back that has an original signature. How do I know? As a former secretary, 2 lines below the typed (yes typed) signature line, whoever dictated the letter's initials were always in caps with a colon then lower case secretary's initials next to it. Yep, it's there. I had misplaced the letter for many many years, and right before I moved, it was right under my nose! It's a 'Jesus' thing!!!:wub: I'm going to have to put another video under music!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread