4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey folks! I hope so Dave. Then she can buy all the vape stuff IN DA WORLD!!!!!! (If she wanted):unsure::facepalm::vapor::banana:

This week is proving to be a much better week than the last two. I'm so happy :). If things had not have changed, I would've been throwing in the towel you guys :(. 75 and sunny helped a bunch too :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So, the winning PowerBall ticket was sold in Indiana. Was our Mistress AngiBe lucky?

What?!?! I didn't even play :( Le Sigh

@CafeDigitalDiva was supposed to let me know if it was a BIG jackpot and remind me to play. Ok, if I never said that before, I'm saying that now

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
What?!?! I didn't even play :( Le Sigh

@CafeDigitalDiva was supposed to let me know if it was a BIG jackpot and remind me to play. Ok, if I never said that before, I'm saying that now
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Yeah Angie, I think you forgot about telling me about that one! I didn't play either...sigh. Oh well, we'll get it next time. So glad it's almost the weekend! It's 80 degrees and sunny. The trees are blooming and the daffodils are growing!

Weekend here I come!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Weekend here I come!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Careful with those nanners ... wouldn't want ya' to slip! :D

Caution-Slippery-When-Wet.jpg

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
So after enjoying Phat Toosday wif about 22 Sleepy Hollows, it is time for my yearly "gif up sumtin i like so God dont smite me" or LENT.....hmm, that is the weirdest acronym evar....

So for the year of...i wanna say 2009-ish...whatever year this is...i haf decided to gif up: my uncanny reliance on phonetic misspellings. So grammar police, be wary, no incarceration in a Tijuana prison this year for improper elocution and adorably hilarious onomatopoetic terminology. The things i do for eternal salvation....and bacon....and pudding.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I guess wearing pants on a regular basis didn't make the cut...

whoa, lets not get crazy. i have to set expectations to a realistic level when dealing with my atonement to an all powerful divine being that oversees all creation. it's the dichotomy of the situation that keeps going some days.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
So after enjoying Phat Toosday wif about 22 Sleepy Hollows, it is time for my yearly "gif up sumtin i like so God dont smite me" or LENT.....hmm, that is the weirdest acronym evar....

So for the year of...i wanna say 2009-ish...whatever year this is...i haf decided to gif up: my uncanny reliance on phonetic misspellings. So grammar police, be wary, no incarceration in a Tijuana prison this year for improper elocution and adorably hilarious onomatopoetic terminology. The things i do for eternal salvation....and bacon....and pudding.
"hilarious onomatopoetic terminology"....(nice). So how will we know it's YOU?!?!? I mean, you'll start sounding like a normal person :shock::blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread