Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Thanks Hula (and everyone for your prayers, they are well accepted). It is cancer - the biopsy came back positive.
The next step is to wait till she's strong enough to deal with treatment. She needs to recover from surgery first before we can think about what type of treatment. But most likely radiation if she's up to it. We've talked about this and she may even refuse treatment - she's suffered enough the past 25 years.

Hula, we're still waiting for pics... :pop::pop::pop: ;)
Oh Chak I'm sorry. Sending love to you and Mama.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Chak, I hope that everything goes well with Mama Chak's recovery. My wife is a lung cancer survivor, so it can be done.
Sitting on the yard, waiting for the mechanic to show up. Starting my day with a loaded trailer that has a flat tire.
Hello Monday morning....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening Army
Mama is moving out of ICU this evening. She'll be there till her wound heels then we plan to move her to the state hospital where they'll do the chemo-therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's a tough old broad!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Today's race turned into the demolition derby too.

He was a lead role in twister.

Well, thankfully she will be able to make her own choice. Hopefully the doc can give her some reassurances that make the decision easier for her. I know it's easy to say she should get treatment but we're not the ones who have to go through it. Got to respect her wishes. I'm sure she will take those close to her into account.
Actually, we haven't told her she has the big C yet. Going to wait till she starts Chemo... Let her get over this hump first.
Chak, I'm so sorry to hear it is the big C. I hope they can knock it out.
Me too. Thanks, KK.
Sorry to hear that Chak.
Thanks, Dave.
Oh Chak I'm sorry. Sending love to you and Mama.
Thanks, Always.
I'm sorry Chak. Mama's been through so much. This is a very tough call both for her and for you and your daughter. Lots of prayers being said for you.
Thanks Hula. You're right, This has got to be the last straw...
Sorry Chakris.

Prayers sent.
Thanks, JW
Good Morning Army. Chak, I hope that everything goes well with Mama Chak's recovery. My wife is a lung cancer survivor, so it can be done.
Sitting on the yard, waiting for the mechanic to show up. Starting my day with a loaded trailer that has a flat tire.
Hello Monday morning....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Happy Monday to you, Papaw Flat tire and all.

Haven't been so lucky in my family - my dad, his mom, his sister and her hubby all died from it. However, they were all heavy smokers till the very end. Sue's just a second hand smoker and that only once in a while. I usually smoked outside away from her.

She's a tough old broad!
That she is, Bronze... no bout-a-doubt-it. (Beers' kicking in ;))

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hula, hope your work picks up for you. Have fun with your sister!
Always, how are the kids doing?
Kk, hope you're staying warm and dry. How's that beast of your's?
Bronze, did you get the yard work done?
jwbnyc, what's up?

If I missed anyone, hope you're doing fine...

Time for this ol' dog to hit the sack! Night Army

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey everyone! Prayers going out for Mama Chak. So hard. She's been through so much.

You all have had the warmth that's usually here. We've been rainy and lucky to climb out of the 60's. gonna head for Vegas this week and maybe find some warmth.

Celebrated 2 yrs off the cigs in January, my birthday today and 200ml of Dragon's Fire on the way. Life is good. Waves & hugs to all!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey everyone! Prayers going out for Mama Chak. So hard. She's been through so much.

You all have had the warmth that's usually here. We've been rainy and lucky to climb out of the 60's. gonna head for Vegas this week and maybe find some warmth.

Celebrated 2 yrs off the cigs in January, my birthday today and 200ml of Dragon's Fire on the way. Life is good. Waves & hugs to all!
Happy Birthday Lori!!

Good Morning Army. Looks like a very unproductive day ahead. Might just have to say "screw this" and go home for the day.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day:)
Maybe Mamaw will make you something tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread