Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I have tried a few different ones also and have had the same experience as snork. One made me feel weird, others were just awful. I've had nothing that compares to Aroma/ Dvap's wta.

Thanks for feedback...I shake my head sometimes but I hope others can see what Dvap has done for the community.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I think the proliferation of pod mods will increase the interest in WTA. I've been using WTA liquids in my Icare and it's the perfect cig replacement.

I wonder how making WTA from nicotine salts would turn out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, considering you don't "make" WTA from any form of nicotine I think you'd better think of a different question. Maybe like "What form of nicotine is in WTA, and would it be possible for it to be a salt?"

Reactions: hittman

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well, considering you don't "make" WTA from any form of nicotine I think you'd better think of a different question. Maybe like "What form of nicotine is in WTA, and would it be possible for it to be a salt?"

Snork you know that I know that lol

My usage of the word 'make WTA' was a loose expression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
These Here United States
I think the proliferation of pod mods will increase the interest in WTA. I've been using WTA liquids in my Icare and it's the perfect cig replacement.

I wonder how making WTA from nicotine salts would turn out?

I would think Aroma WTA alkaloids already ship in their salt forms. Radiokaos?

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
These Here United States

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Oh here. I'm out in la-la land (haven't seen the movie though)
Hopefully I'm not out of line or completely wrong...
Regular VS WTA is extracted from one specific type of tobacco leaf.
DVap Blend is extracted from a blend of leaves similar to the ones DVap used way back when WTA was invented, which may (if I recall correctly) be the type of blend American Spirit uses.

I think.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
:)

Thanks, Snork. I was always under the impression that all of Jerry's WTAs were indeed DVap's special recipe, hence my confusion. How do they compare wrt flavor, effectiveness, etc.?
No. During the development of WTA as a commercial venture, DVap and Jerry researched and experimented and came up with a specific type(s) of leaf(ves) with a very predictable high WTA yield and safety factor (low tsnas), both to simplify things and make it safe and viable.
Later Jerry replicated DVap's blend when the process became mature to the point it was feasible.
Something like that.
I like DVap's blend better but I always buy both. I actually think the difference is minimal to the point it's all in my head.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Here is my haul from yesterday. Mardi Gras sale. Any excuse.

20170227_183841.jpg

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
No. During the development of WTA as a commercial venture, DVap and Jerry researched and experimented and came up with a specific type(s) of leaf(ves) with a very predictable high WTA yield and safety factor (low tsnas), both to simplify things and make it safe and viable.
Later Jerry replicated DVap's blend when the process became mature to the point it was feasible.
Something like that.
I like DVap's blend better but I always buy both. I actually think the difference is minimal to the point it's all in my head.

Well said sir...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katya

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
There is this thread, now closed, on the subject, but not much information to be found there.

Dvap Special Blend DIY WTA

I just posted a reply on that thread and it seems open.

Can I answer a specific question? Snork did a great job summarizing the difference between DVAP's blend and our VS. The major difference is the selection of tobacco.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread