Status
Not open for further replies.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
I presume your practice incorporates a holistic approach then.

:thumbs:

Thank you for what you do.

Tapatyped
you're welcome my friend, I'm a traditional chiropractor , no gizmos etc and tend to be slightly outspoken;) about big pharma as well as " real food" nutrition ( similar to your reccomdations) vs chasing the latest fad supplements:w00t:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
i have been going to a doctor and he just gave me another type of medicine that seems to work. Just worrying about the future even if I do eat better and everything
Suit yourself.

Can't say I didn't try.

But I do want you to read this over to see if you see what I'm reading.

Because I'm at a loss.

Tapatyped

Jazzmanuk

Jan 28, 2017
I have silent reflux which makes my chest sore, I thought I'd never be able to vape because of it but I have to choose liquids carefully as any fruit or tobacco will set off LPR so I usually stick with sweet vapes like caramel, vanilla etc. Gonna give coffee ago too.
I also avoid high NIC, 6mg seems good but cravings are still there and I vape no less than 60/40 VG Pg and no more than 50/50.

I have Omeprazole but generally take Ranitidine as it works.

Jazzmanuk

Jan 28, 2017
Well touch wood I've not had any more probs as I'm only vaping sweet juice and no juice apart from a mango one which is a bit too strong in flavour.

60/40 vg pg @ 6mg seems to be my sweet spot.

I was on omeprazole 40mg once a day for 1 1/2 years and ended up with B12 deficiency and an arrhythmia. Try anything else but a PPI! I current vape 80/20 and haven't had too many issues, but I have weaned myself down to 0.25 of nicotine on my way to 0.
ll

Johnnyvapor18

Dec 28, 2016
I was on omeprazole 40mg once a day for 1 1/2 years and ended up with B12 deficiency and an arrhythmia. Try anything else but a PPI! I current vape 80/20 and haven't had too many issues, but I have weaned myself down to 0.25 of nicotine on my way to 0.
Why avoid ppi? It's the only thing that Is helping me atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread