Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I also think the Siren's flavor improves after the first tank. After the first tankful flavor seems to deepen imo.

While I agree that a second tankful does help to deepen or improve the flavor, I still don't find this tank REALLY flavorful. I experience it as somewhat muted and that's after many a whirl with it (with them..... have a few).

I still like it, but unlike most of the crowd here, I'd not name it a fave. And that is simply because of the reduction in flavor I notice as compared to some of my other tanks.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
On another note!!!!!!!!

(and specifically for our party animal, 52+1.......)

2017-02-27_175213.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    On another note!!!!!!!!

(and specifically for our party animal, 52+1.......)

View attachment 638039

That is what I 1st started building on, with some pretty bad deck screws, was quite a challenge to start with for me, but was a good learning curve and enjoyed them for a long time.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That is what I 1st started building on, with some pretty bad deck screws, was quite a challenge to start with for me, but was a good learning curve and enjoyed them for a long time.
    I'll still got a few in play. I like to change things up, and they still give me a nice vape.

Subject to change, of course [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    I bust out my KFL now and again for a nice, well-balanced, nostalgia vape [emoji100][emoji106]. As for the Siren's flavor, I find it a pleasant reflection of whatever the flavor du jour. The best? Nope. Still in search of that elusive creature. I actually like the flavor of the Cthulhu better than the Siren but it's a bit too finicky an RTA for daily use. It does; however, make an excellent desktop vape. I know that "Perfect" flavor tank is out there, it has just not emptied my wallet enough yet to reveal itself. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    LOLOLOLOL!

I'm DYING (laughing) here!!!!! You're a nut. [emoji23] [emoji8]

SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!!!!

I bust out my KFL now and again for a nice, well-balanced, nostalgia vape [emoji100][emoji106]. As for the Siren's flavor, I find it a pleasant reflection of whatever the flavor du jour. The best? Nope. Still in search of that elusive creature. I actually like the flavor of the Cthulhu better than the Siren but it's a bit too finicky an RTA for daily use. It does; however, make an excellent desktop vape. I know that "Perfect" flavor tank is out there, it has just not emptied my wallet enough yet to reveal itself. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose we all have our faves, and prolly for differing reasons. I'm still K-K-Krazy about my Toyota, and also my Eggie Rolls.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    SHHHH! Don't tell anyone!!!!

I suppose we all have our faves, and prolly for differing reasons. I'm still K-K-Krazy about my Toyota, and also my Eggie Rolls.

I've been meaning to take one of your lil Yotas for a spin. Any place in particular I can find an authentic? And for that matter, I may try an Egg-Foo-Notsoyoung-Roll too as my Vape kitty is backing up with cash due to a lack of mildly interesting hardware these days. :)

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    My ultimate Flavor tank is the SXK Nebula Wine. They didn't stick around too long though,. and they can be pretty wet at times (through the airholes).

Hey, my Toyota gets wet quite often also (thru the drip tip & into my mouth), and I'm still trying to find out why. The short drip tip on my Siren 25 would do that sometimes, but I changed to the longer one in the box and problem solved, but my Toyota now has a real long drip tip on it and it is still wet. Kat, you got anything to offer up that would help me on this ?

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Thought that might be the alarm that woke ya back up to this thread! :lol:

HaHa, I haven't been on much lately Kat, not as much as I wanted to be anyway. I'm here now, Transmitting from Beautifully Snowy SouthEast Minnesota on an authorized power of 12 watts.;)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I've been meaning to take one of your lil Yotas for a spin. Any place in particular I can find an authentic? And for that matter, I may try an Egg-Foo-Notsoyoung-Roll too as my Vape kitty is backing up with cash due to a lack of mildly interesting hardware these days. :)

Put the wick in and put it in gear, sweetie. I'm not at all sure about authies or clowns on this one. In fact, the 3FVape listing marks it as an authie. Dunno. I DO know I like it. Them, actually (have a few now).

As far as the where-to? Prolly FT. I'm not sure who else has them in stock, unless you want to go the China route... and get 10 of 'em.

Love to hear your thoughts on the Eggie. It's just a simple Joyetech pop in coil (fer gawd's sake), but to beat the band in flavor and longevity, AND simple easy peasy rebuilding. Unbelievable. And for the price (10ish bucks)??

Hey, my Toyota gets wet quite often also (thru the drip tip & into my mouth), and I'm still trying to find out why. The short drip tip on my Siren 25 would do that sometimes, but I changed to the longer one in the box and problem solved, but my Toyota now has a real long drip tip on it and it is still wet. Kat, you got anything to offer up that would help me on this ?

Wow, 52, mine do not. The ONLY and understandably bit of wetness is from an overfill, and then a bit certainly can and will flow out the airholes. But I force mine to sleep vertically.

Could it be the drip tip in your case? Too short, perhaps? I use what I like to call "normal" drip tips (ie, NOT pool noodle short huge bore thingies), but I don't really know if that would make the difference.

toyota on istick mm.jpg

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    At the moment I'm vape'in 2, yes I said 2, different RTA's (a first for me), my Toyota with a Tobacco vape, and my Siren 25 with my Menthol vape. See Kat, I can Multitask.

ahahahahahahahahaha! Well-done, 5-2!!!

(can't BELIEVE you're vaping something other than your menthol vape!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread