REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Good morning.

16427771_707684449380525_3177674721476626516_n.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

sooo love this! and i know where that place is too! wish i had known ya back then!!!((hugs)):wub:

Well hey Hypno, listen to this! Mitch lived in a place called Roseville Mi.(his parents house) It was 12 mile & Gratiot area, by the Korvette's shopping center. :laugh: This is where all the Hoods hung out, Top Hat hamburgers etc; Drinking beer in the parking lot & peeling out in 50 mercs with primer spots and hollywood mufflers, :D looking for a fight...ultra cool & wild it was, this is where I hung out at 16. Real cool it was and then riding around on my motorcycle with girlfriend on the back, I also had a '55 chevy(1st car & a Triumph bike, working @ the gas station making good money too) cruising around and felt like James Dean or something...TOOOOCOOOL!!! :w00t::lol: Glad I got to live the life...bunch a pusses these days, always telling ya something but never really saw or lived, or anything & thats just really too bad I guess but those were the days my friend! :thumb:

Yaws-Top-Notch-Drive-In-Restaurant.jpg
1950s-james-dean-rebel-without-cause.jpg

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Well hey Hypno, listen to this! Mitch lived in a place called Roseville Mi.(his parents house) It was 12 mile & Gratiot area, by the Korvette's shopping center. :laugh: This is where all the Hoods hung out, Top Hat hamburgers etc; Drinking beer in the parking lot & peeling out in 50 mercs with primer spots and hollywood mufflers, :D looking for a fight...ultra cool & wild it was, this is where I hung out at 16. Real cool it was and then riding around on my motorcycle with girlfriend on the back, I also had a '55 chevy(1st car & a Triumph bike, working @ the gas station making good money too) cruising around and felt like James Dean or something...TOOOOCOOOL!!! :w00t::lol: Glad I got to live the life...bunch a pusses these days, always telling ya something but never really saw or lived, or anything & thats just really too bad I guess but those were the days my friend! :thumb:

Yaws-Top-Notch-Drive-In-Restaurant.jpg
1950s-james-dean-rebel-without-cause.jpg
Kidzes today or even twenty years ago just don't know what bein' wild is...
I do not condone or approve of that kind of behavior.
I'm just glad I survived.
Dude, you started with a fitty-five and a Triumph? Coooool!!!
I started with an LTD and a drum kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread