Status
Not open for further replies.

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
I just realized what was missing , you didn't fire the coil before you put the cap on, drip the juice till its wet, fire a couple times while blowing on coils , drip again, fire a couple times while blowing on the coils do this four times about then drip before putting on cap and vape should get rid of cotton flavor at start @Colonel_Black at about 30 watts , work your way up slower without wick going dry

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have the limitless and it works flawlessly. Are you sticking something down thru each channel after fitting top cap to allow for the juice to wick properly??
You can use something small just slide it down thru each channel between cotton and the wall of top cap.
That will allow for air to escape with each vape and wick the cotton properly. I use ko gen do cotton you can get a 200 pack of it from FT for $9.00.

Firstly, did you work the hotspots out? Try spacing the coils.. Also, your cotton looks too long, I don't see mine thru the glass once I've got all set. I've never done so long cotton like this and I don't get dryhit with dual ss clapton 26/30 around 100w..

7a88f513190ea04dd5ce9ff323d08afc.jpg

Coils are not well spaced in this picture, but it might help you..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Firstly, did you work the hotspots out? Try spacing the coils.. Also, your cotton looks too long, I don't see mine thru the glass once I've got all set. I've never done so long cotton like this and I don't get dryhit with dual ss clapton 26/30 around 100w..

7a88f513190ea04dd5ce9ff323d08afc.jpg

Coils are not well spaced in this picture, but it might help you..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
The one comment I did not see here is that you are supposed to juice up the cotton before putting it through the holes or applying any heat to the coils. The wick should be very wet before you ever heat them. Comb out the tails very well before you juice them they look too thick in your photos. If you are getting bunt hit from the start you should lower your temp to 30w and work you way up 5w at a time until it is wicking at a comfortable temperature. I don't think your problem is the selection of cotton. After you get everything set before you apply any heat let the tank sit for 20 minutes with the wicks soaking in the juice. Then slowly ramp up the temp.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
If you prime/soak the wicks you will not need to let it set at all. Once you soak them from the juice bottle they will continue to wick naturally. I always slide a wire or a toothpick down the side of the WET wick, between the wick and the deck hole. In between vapes just tilt the tank over to re-wet the wicks. The limitless should run great with no dry hits.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread