Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Reactions: dale1962

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New VapeBands have arrived! Add a note to your order if you want one. Have a great weekend! #VapeHappy #ThePlumeRoomExperience

RcHt7Lv.jpg

Reactions: dale1962

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just ordered Angel Sauce & Angel Tears and was wondering how long I should steep them before enjoying?

I ended up going with 18mg/ml nicotine strength and was wondering if that might affect the steep times?

Heya! You can enjoy them both right out of the mail box!

I still get a harshness from both the Angel Sauce and the Angel Tears. I've used both my Hussar and Nautilus Mini at varying power levels and different coil builds ranging from sub-ohm to super-ohm (0.2–1.8ohms).

When I diluted them with some 6mg/ml juice I had around, the harshness definitely lessens, but it's still present.

I'm thinking about buying 2 more bottles of either 0mg/ml or 3mg/ml of Angel Sauce and Angel Tears, using the July 4th coupon code or whatever.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm doing my best to love the juices because the reviews are ALL so awesome, maybe I just got a one-off batch or something.

But I still think it's the higher 18mg/ml…

I don't think it's an off batch. Our recipes are followed to a T. It is possible you got a higher Nic level. Go ahead and make a note on your order, and we'll replace those bottles for you!

Troop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread