Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Just do it, you know you want to
Hmmmm. Never really thought of it from that perspectivve.

Trigger pulled.
p7LL.png

Reactions: jhhollier

IMoL

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden and UK
Some Serpent RDTA owners that I know have been having issues with the clamps not clamping securely and ending up tilted after coil installation (which puts extra pressure on the screw and threads). Here is my solution - wrap the wire around the back of the clamp and under the other side. See attached picture.

This way the clamps always stay level.

Attachments

• File 10-03-2017, 12 45 08.jpeg
    File 10-03-2017, 12 45 08.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 379

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Question on this setup. My one bone with all RDTAs/Genny type tanks is they will leak if left on their side no matter how perfect you wick it. This seems different with the airflow under the coil, and the airflow draw looking like it's isolated from the top of the deck. I'm sure if you simply flooded the top chamber it would work its way down the airflow hole, but in "normal" use, has anyone played with laying this thing on its side and had any leaking?

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Question on this setup. My one bone with all RDTAs/Genny type tanks is they will leak if left on their side no matter how perfect you wick it. This seems different with the airflow under the coil, and the airflow draw looking like it's isolated from the top of the deck. I'm sure if you simply flooded the top chamber it would work its way down the airflow hole, but in "normal" use, has anyone played with laying this thing on its side and had any leaking?
I put down some paper towels and layed the tank on its side around 9pm last night at 830am this morning there is not even a drop on the paper towels 8)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I put down some paper towels and layed the tank on its side around 9pm last night at 830am this morning there is not even a drop on the paper towels 8)

Now THAT'S what I wanted to here. I only have one RDTA, a Limitless+, and while I do like it, that's always an issue. No way it's a carry around type tank. This sounds a lot closer, and I do like the idea of a good flavor single coil option for an RDTA. And another item goes on my to order list.:facepalm:

Reactions: Gallant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread