Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
For a person who loves vaping...but has never smoked (an analog)...$35 (with FREE shipping) might put one "on the fence"...

For a person who loves vaping...and had, in an earlier life, loved smoking...$35 = 5 packs analogs = 3 days of ashes in the ol' ashtray...:shock:

It's not that, Gerry, but yes - I agree. It's totally about the fact that I can't nearly use what I have, and even my "resting storage" space is now full. It's not yet out of the question, but it will likely depend on a number of factors (price & color options being two big ones) down the line.

Besides, I like my fence. I'm even thinking about giving it a whitewash, like Tom Sawyer did. I always liked Tom Sawyer... ;)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
It's not yet out of the question, but it will likely depend on a number of factors (price & color options being two big ones) down the line.

I can smell ya' DPL...

I definitely have "enough" mods...so I can easily wait until the Red/Gold or Rainbow (Mod only--NOT Kit) becomes available for around that $35 price...:headbang:

$47.09 Free Shipping Authentic Smoktech SMOK AL85 Kit w/ Cloud Beast TFV8 Baby Clearomizer (AL85 85W, w/TFV8 Baby, Red Gold) at m.FastTech.com

$47.09 Free Shipping Authentic Smoktech SMOK AL85 Kit w/ Cloud Beast TFV8 Baby Clearomizer (AL85 85W, w/TFV8 Baby, Rainbow) at m.FastTech.com

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My favorite Mods (currently) are my Wismec Presa's...with what they call its "ergonomically sculpted fire button"...

Since the SMOK AL85 also uses an 18650...but is considerably smaller...and has that "Firing Panel"...I figure I gotta' try at least one...

[And...my Mom always reminded me when I was growing up..."You only live once!!!"]

SMOK AL85 Alien Baby 85W TC Starter Kit Review | Spinfuel VAPE

I got my first one and LOVED IT!! So natually it needs a friend so I bought the rainbow one on preorder. Since I got the AL85, my poor Pico sits unused. :(

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I got my first one and LOVED IT!! So natually it needs a friend so I bought the rainbow one on preorder. Since I got the AL85, my poor Pico sits unused. :(
I hope you will post a pic of the rainbow one, @LynnNC - it looks really pretty! Hope you love it.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
63251440.jpg

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
I got on the Ego train a week or 2 ago. Lovin it! I'm all in with 3 regular sizes and one 1800 mah "mini" kit. Just using the red now.

There's a fine deal currently on the Tron-s and the VT Full kit 2300 mah, this is where I ordered my stuff from.
Buy Joyetech mod and starter kit from authorized Joyetech reseller - Urvapin

Shipping took the full 15 days, but great prices.

Thanks guys!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I got on the Ego train a week or 2 ago. Lovin it! I'm all in with 3 regular sizes and one 1800 mah "mini" kit. Just using the red now.

There's a fine deal currently on the Tron-s and the VT Full kit 2300 mah, this is where I ordered my stuff from.

Thanks guys!

I just received my 2 VT full kits and 2 Tron tanks yesterday from URVaping and I'm very pleased! It took almost a month for me to get them (only because they were rejected by Canada Customs for incorrectly shipped lithium batteries). URVaping kindly sent them again, this time marked "Children toy" :lol:

I did the scratch and sniff too.... authentic Joyetech products :thumb:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I saw today that there is going to be a rainbow Pico. I saw it is coming soon at Origin Vapes-$29.99. Just saying...(there will be rainbows for us Pico lovers too).

looks like they will come out soon, but so far, Nobody has any and/or no PICs of them other than from Eleaf descriptions...

upload_2017-3-23_15-42-56.png

:)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Can anyone confirm if the Joyetech TRON-S 4ML Tank accepts CLR coil heads as i'm unfamiliar
with this tank .

yepper, BOTH TRON tanks ("S" & "T") only came in the Mega 4ml version and use only CL/CLR coils...

they came and went pretty qwik, so if you want them better jump fast 'cause I doubt they'll be around any more as I believe they are DISCONTINUED... :shock:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

Thanks guys!

hey there CagedSpam - welcome to the groovy eGo ONE thread... :toast:

glad to have ya hangin' out and it's good to hear you are diggin' the way cool tank system... :thumbs:

upload_2017-3-23_16-4-40.png

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Very foncy. (that's how we sophisticated folk say "fancy.")

How are you liking the Tron T after looking for it so long?

I like it very much

it is a better quality build than the standard versions...

MAYBE JUST A BETTER PAINT JOB ? !

but it is heavier and just looks and feels nicer :w00t: :w00t:

it is hard tho to see inside, I know now if I wanna lookie see at the fluid level, I NEED a light :blush:

now I am complete - the two 'elusive' tanks I longed for (searched the (4) corners of the earth) I now HAVE ... (Tron T / AMOR)
I now have at least ONE EACH of every eGo ONE tank offered...

:evil:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Very foncy. (that's how we sophisticated folk say "fancy.")

How are you liking the Tron T after looking for it so long?

Hi Mike! I was wondering where you've been, nice to see you back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread