Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
My brother lived on a farm for about 10 minutes and his girlfriend at the time was from South Texas. She rung a chickens neck and plucked it in the front yard and it cooked it for supper.She wasn't a very good plucker.We spit feathers during the whole meal.I've never liked chicken.That didn't help.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
How much longer?

Good afternoon!

Officially until the end of the month. We are pretty much moved into the new space now. Its getting everything put away, organized, making layout and process changes to adapt to the new, larger facility.My typical shift is 55-60 hourly employees now, so it's definitely more challenging to keep everything running smoothly.

Reactions: stretchpants

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
  • Deleted by FlyingV

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
  • Deleted by FlyingV

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
  • Deleted by FlyingV

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
1-8-7-0-8-5_normal.1702201658.jpg

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
So yeah this happened..I had an appt with the lab here in Nevernear at the local hosp...If I've never described Nevernear here on the forums...Think Greenacres with no Mr. Haney. At least I haven't run into him..I get there and am greeted by a robotic question and answer machine (think a voting booth).I answered all the questions including which Beatle song I liked best and then sat down.Lady comes out.Calls my name.Tells me to take a seat..More questions including which in my opinion was the funniest stooge. I said Larry.She wheels a little portable electronic machine over to where I was seated and tells me she needs my fingerprints.I stuck my finger up in a wait a minute gesture, got up, went outside the door, looked at the sign. It indeed said LAB..I thought I had wandered into the local Nevernear branch of the FBI on accident.I walked back in and said what was that again? She said we need your fingerprints.I said why? So we can keep track of your medical needs easier..I said easier for you or for me? You're not going to get my fingerprints.They are mine.No one else can have them..Yeah I really said that.I expected to be turned down for the blood letting because I wouldn't let Big Brother have my fingerprints for a simple blood test.But no.They drew it anyway.I cannot believe they are actually taking peoples fingerprints now in the hospital.As I said I live rurally.There is no way they should have this technology here.This is scary and although I choose to address with humor. It's not funny..

Reactions: Bamrz

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Wow Stretchy, that's pretty creepy. Ours has now decided that they need our mug shot on our files. Of course when I got mine taken I was going in for surgery so looked positively delightful. No coffee, no makeup, a scowl because I had no coffee, bad hair, and did I mention that I had not had any coffee? It's actually worse than my DL pic, and it pizzed me off. I was asked if I felt safe in my own home, if anyone in the home was hurting or scaring me, if I was depressed, if anyone in the house had a substance issue, and if there were firearms in our home. My response was that I was beginning to have anger issues over being asked questions that had nothing to do with why I was there, and were an invasion of my privacy. I would also refuse to do the fingerprints. This is all a step too far.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning. Yesterday is never mind posts what's a big complaint and decided I didn't want to complain so I deleted them. The big fluffy dog I was a dog I had to do yesterday. It was a golden mix of some sort and very fluffy and didn't want to sit still and was underpriced and I wasn't happy. So rather than complain I deleted the post. It was a super long day for me yesterday. I got to work at 9. I did for very detailed dogs and left work at 3:30. From there had to go to Target get meds and spend an hour waiting on them. After that it was to Hell Mart for groceries. I got home at 7 ate dinner and crashed. Back up early this morning to take Morgan to horseback riding and then back to work. Another busy day with four more dogs. I'll get there around 10 and hope I have enough time to finish up before we close at 2. Yesterday it took me over 6 hours to do for dogs and I stopped for maybe 15 minutes total. Long enough to vape a few times, run to the bathroom and check my phone. After work I have to drop Morgan off at my moms. I'll try to check back in later and catch up and read everybody else's posts. Have a good Saturday everybody.

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread