◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
b3b672dd58b2679f0c6514ab1c7d97fb.jpg

Damn. Snippets long time off :cry:

Liquid sunshine. Got Gortex?

Good Morning peeps!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
b3b672dd58b2679f0c6514ab1c7d97fb.jpg

Damn. Snippets long time off :cry:

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

take heart, my friend. you could still just celebrate the fact that I get to enjoy a bit of rather pleasant weather today, right? ;)

btw: enjoy your winter! :lol:

Let's see, so yeah, I did get that internals handwork done on the mods, did get them all sealed up (interiors), got all them squonks cut and detailed (those Nutter squonks are rather labor intensive and mildly scary on the FUBAR front . . . hadn't so much noticed until I had 5 to do together . . .. but all came out with no FU and completely successful). I've been addressing the caps this week, and running errands to gather supplies for modmaking (weird, cause that always leaves me feeling guilty . . . like I'm not working . . . but it's a necessary part of making the mods . .. so it's work . . . and guilt . .. so .. . weird). Today, I'm putting the final pre-finish finish coats on the caps, and should be just getting into machining all their little cap holes and stopped bores and this'n'thats before end of day. Juggling that with a spa visit for a couple of mods that would normally not be in-country; but the person is visiting, so now is the time for that.

:) ("now is the Winter of your disContinent")

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Sounds like your making good progress Bee!

Lots of good places for mod stuff around here. I went to an RC shop a few weeks ago and they must have had 6 different types of CA. All high grade, fast drying, slow drying, thick and thin, different manufacturers. I got the professional stuff a few months ago in case I needed to make repairs. Haven't used it yet... I'm pretty sure it has a shelf life.

You can tell when spring is coming cause you get wind with your rain. :D

Boy when the sun comes out though we really appreciate it! :thumbs:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Don't try to foil us Trunkie, I live close enough to come for you.

Bringing the fava beans are you? i moved to a new place last year.

New place has a shed, cos we'd need a life size model to practise storming. i was never a dog person, so there's a fierce and savage guard cat instead.

T

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Bringing the fava beans are you? i moved to a new place last year.

New place has a shed, cos we'd need a life size model to practise storming. i was never a dog person, so there's a fierce and savage guard cat instead.

T

IMG_6954.JPG

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I have a mental block with centigrade/metric. I think it stems from only learning arithmetic in school.

i use an easy cheat for all that. It's usually having to convert C to F when i get orders emails from my mother who tells me it's 19C and she's too hot.

The regular guff is 9/5 or some rubbish + a formula. Here's mine.

19 x 2 =38. So double the C figure.

Subtract 10%, so 38 - 3.8 (let's call it 4 for cash, round it up, we're not NOAA) [ 34]

Add 32. [66]

That's the F.

T

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
i use an easy cheat for all that. It's usually having to convert C to F when i get orders emails from my mother who tells me it's 19C and she's too hot.

The regular guff is 9/5 or some rubbish + a formula. Here's mine.

19 x 2 =38. So double the C figure.

Subtract 10%, so 38 - 3.8 (let's call it 4 for cash, round it up, we're not NOAA) [ 34]

Add 32. [66]

That's the F.

T
Or google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread