Backwoods Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaugrens

Mar 17, 2017
I thought they had closed years ago. I'm surprised they were sending orders or that even the website still works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, maybe they're waiting for the right buyer for the domain. I just happened to recently REALLY want some Malty and discovered this. Interestingly, I found I was able to log in to my existing BWB account on Backwoods Blends. My old orders and everything are stored there.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    AND,, here is the up to date skinny.

Hello. Yes, they are still in business. Don & Deana are either separated or divorced now, and she is running the show (making the juice/shipping etc). She has the Backwoods Brew site still up (Don's) and she has her own "spin-off" called Backwoods Blends, that has her juice creations as well. They have some of the same products on both sites, with different naming.
    She is NOT quick anymore with getting back to messages, so if you send her an e-mail, be prepared to WAIT. Hope that this helps ya. Good luck. Kev

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I messaged Backwoods Blends concerning Brews and this is what Deanna said.........

"Sending this email to confirm that Backwoods Brew has closed down and has been closed for 2 weeks now. Don and I have parted our ways a few years back. I was running backwoods brew for him up until he closed. It was hectic as I now have Backwoods Blends. I can't always answer emails right away BUT I do answer them. I hope this email rectifies all the customers wondering if it is open or closed."

Last edited:

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    New York
    Still the best variety of tobacco juices I've tried. A lot of vendors were lucky if they had one good tobacco. A shame to see them go. I don't believe it's FDA related though. Played a part I'm sure but, only the finishing touches.

Edit: no more backwoods brew. Backwoods blend is the same with the liquids renamed as far as I can tell. That's all.

FDA BOC

Last edited:

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    Every one of the flavors that were BWB , Deana can make. She did it for years. Don has been out of makeing it for a very long time. If there is something you want then Backwoods Blends is the place to get it. If what you want is not listed, just contact her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread