Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So you mean I should take some sharp pliers and pull the pin (the litle wired thingy) that goes to the bottom of the attached head, and pull it down some more?
No. Take the atomizer out of the base and look inside the base and you will see the other side of the 510 pin. See if you can push it down ever so slightly and then screw the atomizer back in tight. Don't push the pin too much as to disconnect the wiring tho.

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
No. Take the atomizer out of the base and look inside the base and you will see the other side of the 510 pin. See if you can push it down ever so slightly and then screw the atomizer back in tight. Don't push the pin too much as to disconnect the wiring tho.
Oh yeh, I did try that aswell, it worked for a while then, but after that it clearly worked like that 1 puff then no automizer, after lie 5 of those atomizer didint respond at all for a while

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh yeh, I did try that aswell, it worked for a while then, but after that it clearly worked like that 1 puff then no automizer, after lie 5 of those atomizer didint respond at all for a while
I still am thinking the base may have a short or something like that. Sounds like pushing the pin down would be a pita as you would have to continue to do so. Bummer.

Let us know if they replace the base for you. Or how they fix it.

:)

Reactions: LOWLY

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
I still am thinking the base may have a short or something like that. Sounds like pushing the pin down would be a pita as you would have to continue to do so. Bummer.

Let us know if they replace the base for you. Or how they fix it.

Will do! Change of plans, gonna go to the shop today, cant wait without vapin anymore.. haha

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Will do! Change of plans, gonna go to the shop today, cant wait without vapin anymore.. haha
Good deal.

This is also a good time to consider a backup device and another tank. It is just for these types of incidents that we encourage having more than one device. Its too easy to go back to smoking when your only device fails.

Good luck.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
JLk35KD.jpg

Just a tip on terminology. The battery part, which says iStick on your photo, is your mod. The thing you screw in - the Melo 3, in this picture, - is your tank or atty (atomizer).

Good luck with the exchange.

Reactions: LOWLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread