Is innokin MVP4 safe mod??

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Innokin has been criticized in the past to be overly safety conscious , if safety is your concern you couldn't pick a better company to buy a mod from.

They have been making great LiPo based mods longer than most , the MVP once ruled the world , seemed everybody on the planet, (who vaped) owned one and raved about it .

Still a winner

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
My original MVP still works after 4 years (although I no longer use it daily, since I vape a little higher than 12 watts these days; not much higher, but higher).

I missed a few iterations of the MVP just due to form factor, but came back for the MVP 4... And now I own 2 of them. Fantastic mods, lighter and more comfortable than the original and a whole lot more battery life. I can get nearly 5 full work days out of a single charge, and then it charges fairly quickly for a large battery mod.

As herb said, Innokin is all about safety in their products, especially battery safety. They are not the most stylish piece of kit, but they work, and work well, with usually a long lifespan.

Good choice!:thumb:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I am sure that creating a thread like this will find someone to knock the device just because you charge it with a USB cable! OMG!
:evil::evil:

Enjoy your new device and hopefully you have been reassured enough to feel safe! It really is only as safe as you use it properly and maintain it correctly in my opinion because anything not used as designed or improperly is not safe.

Reactions: hyogi

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Innokin takes battery safety very serious. I have the only model they ever made that will use a replaceable battery and there were pages on battery safety and how to use and charge a replaceable properly. Your MVP 4 should be fine.

Sorry Eskie, couldn't resist - do you mean the Smartbox, Coolfire 4 TC, VTR or itaste Hunter ?
:pervy:

Reactions: Eskie

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread