Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I just got done buying a battery operated "Milk Frother" for my DIY juice mixing forays. I'm branching out little by little and expanding my horizons.;) Maybe getting a "Milk Frother" will save my shoulders and arms, plus, I might not be flinging my 10ml batch sample bottles across the room quite so much.:blush:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I did not even know that "Milk frother" was a thing! Another day lived, another thing learned.

2-4 times per year Vskinz will run at 40% off. I usually grab a coupla somethings during those patches. I've yet to not be impressed by their cuts, and overall quality.

I hope you find them to be the same, if you get any. There are definitely cheaper skins out there (much), but I've found none that are better.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
FiveTwo, you've got a milk frother??????????? Oh my!! Aren't you just Mr. Hoity Toidy! :lol:

When are we invited over for (mega spiked) drinkies? The DIY can wait. ;)

I like Vapor Skinz quality as well. I REALLY like that wheel tho, don't you? How FUN! (a little vicarious trip to Vegas)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
FiveTwo, you've got a milk frother??????????? Oh my!! Aren't you just Mr. Hoity Toidy! :lol:

When are we invited over for (mega spiked) drinkies? The DIY can wait. ;)

I like Vapor Skinz quality as well. I REALLY like that wheel tho, don't you? How FUN! (a little vicarious trip to Vegas)

Mr. Hoity Toidy ? Now that's the very first time in my life I have been called that :lol::lol:. Here's what I got to mix my DIY juice: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BISKPMG/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Mega Spiked drinkies ? :lol::lol:

The first wrap I got was a J-Wrap, and it seemed alright (with nothing to compare it to, that is) but, I had to use a heat gun to get the edges down on the wrap I got for my HΩ Slice (the instructions said I might have to do that, good thing I had one already). We will see how this Vapor Skinz compares when I get one for my Presa 100, from what ya'll say though, I should like it.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I did not even know that "Milk frother" was a thing! Another day lived, another thing learned.

2-4 times per year Vskinz will run at 40% off. I usually grab a coupla somethings during those patches. I've yet to not be impressed by their cuts, and overall quality.

I hope you find them to be the same, if you get any. There are definitely cheaper skins out there (much), but I've found none that are better.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Neither did I, until I was just reading in the DIY section of this forum and found some saying how good it was at reducing steep time from like 2-3 weeks to 2-3 days, so I thought, I'll give it a try and see what happens.;)

That sounds good to me DPL, if you're impressed, then I have to give it a look see. This will only be my second Skin, so I am not an expert in the least, but we will see. I am having so much trouble with my Black mods paint jobs (paint bubbling and falling off) that I wanted to try this to see if it worked better for me.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Mr. Hoity Toidy ? Now that's the very first time in my life I have been called that :lol::lol:. Here's what I got to mix my DIY juice: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BISKPMG/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Mega Spiked drinkies ? :lol::lol:

The first wrap I got was a J-Wrap, and it seemed alright (with nothing to compare it to, that is) but, I had to use a heat gun to get the edges down on the wrap I got for my HΩ Slice (the instructions said I might have to do that, good thing I had one already). We will see how this Vapor Skinz compares when I get one for my Presa 100, from what ya'll say though, I should like it.

Mamma mia, that thing and its attachments looks like some really scary old medical devices! :shock:

Congrats on the wrap, 52. Did you get to spin the wheel? :D

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I went ahead and got another Siren 25mm, a Silver one this time. I know, I know, I said that I had spent enough $$$ for one night, But, this is a new night. That's all I got as an excuse :rolleyes::oops:, Sorry.

I'm really waiting for the Siren 22's to get back on sale somewhere, so I can get one of those to play with.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread