Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Welcome new members.!
Here's a chance to win your very own 300W battery pack ...the awesome Wismec RX300 (see Page 1 for rules for posting or just follow our lead :D )
What will you do with a 300W mod you say???...Well...anything you want to with THAT kinda power...
Impress your friends...fuel a mini nuclear powered submarine....make youtube videos :rolleyes:
Be the envy of all your ECF friends here :D
Good Luck :)

@huntress88
@jpasi
@Macula_Cotabato
@starlord
@maidenoutlaw
@BlairTheMaori
@Sander
@Ca1n
@foundway
@True2myself365
@iZeoM

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
4. What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
Organic Japanese cotton...muji in particular for the most part. I am a huge fan of cellucotton/rayon...impressive wicking and higher burn temps with minimal alteration to flavor profile is something quite enjoyable lol.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
1. I find no reason whatsoever for a MOD with that kind of power.
2. I have the GX350.
3. Either another Smok, or the RX300.
4. Organic Japanese cotton.

It's nice to know that I have that kind of power if I need it, but I have 3 200+ mods, yet I mostly vape around 70-90 watts, except on the GX350, where it's generally between 100-110. I tried it at 240 watts once, and couldn't stand it. But like others have said, I do get excellent battery life on it.

Reactions: SLM

VanessaU

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
Spain
1. Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?

I really don't see the point of a 300W mod. I mean, is there really a person who vapes at 300W? If there is well, great, but is not a common thing.
The only good thing about them is battery life, but I honestly rather have a single or double 18650 rather than a big chunky mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread