Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
My wife won an alien kit! :thumbs:

Any idea how long it will take to have it in hand?
Sweet, congrats to her! Did she receive the email yet? Winners are supposed to receive a coupon code that lets them buy the item for $1 (due to a legal loophole banning "free samples" of "tobacco products") from vaping.com, which I believe to be a US website so I imagine it shouldn't take any longer than your standard vape mail.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
Sweet, congrats to her! Did she receive the email yet? Winners are supposed to receive a coupon code that lets them buy the item for $1 (due to a legal loophole banning "free samples" of "tobacco products") from vaping.com, which I believe to be a US website so I imagine it shouldn't take any longer than your standard vape mail.

Yes, we already "ordered" with the coupon.

It does state that "all orders will be fulfilled and shipped by Smok", so I'm guessing it will be a while. Never had anything shipped from them, so was curious about a timeframe.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I ordered within 5 minutes of getting the email notification that I won. The $1 charge cleared my account on Thursday and from what I can tell, it hasn't yet shipped. Mine still shows Processing on vaping.com too. I don't know if the vaping.com website will be updated when they do ship though since fulfillment of the contest prizes is being handled by Smok. Whoever gets theirs first, post in this thread so the others know when to start watching the mailbox.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I called vaping.com and got a tracking number from the customer service rep. Looks like it just shipped from China.

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 180 ms
2017-04-07 00:53

The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open

2017-04-06 21:59
Small package Center, has received send

2017-04-06 21:59
Small package Center, has received send

Stephandev

Moved On
Apr 6, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status