Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
3b6b596b7f742de1254ef3180de83ed0.jpg

Guess what.. Heavenly waffles! Cheers.

R

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey Army. Another beautiful day on tap. I'm messing around with sprinkler heads Had three of them not working right this season. They're at that age where seals and gears go. But it's cheap to buy new ones.

We don't need sprinkler systems where I am, it falls from the sky in plenty, but then, we live in the rain forest of the U.S..

Sounds like your going to have a fun day.. I love tinkering around and accomplishing things, makes me feel good about my day.

The rain here seems to have stopped now, the cat is outside playing and it's a good day today....

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well it is a lazy Sunday afternoon. My dog is wanting me to throw her stuffed toy in the air for her to catch. She loves catching! So I have been throwing it up in the air for her for a while. I accidentally thew it the last time, and it landed right at the cat's feet. The dog knew better than to put her face too close to the cat to retrieve her toy. So she looked back at me for help. Then she decided to move back, and put her paw out, and drag the toy back with her foot. It was hilarious. The cat was looking at the dog to see what she would do. Usually she will slap at the dog for being so obnoxious. But this time she was amazed, and let it slide.

I guess I should add I just watched some pet videos where a cat or kitten took over a dog's bed, and the dog was very sad about it. Some of them tried to get the cat off their bed. Others just laid on the cold hard floor, while the cat lounged on their nice cushy bed. It was pretty funny. The dog knows if they force the issue, the owner is not going to be happy about it. Poor dogs. Sometimes I feel sorry for them.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well I got the Slice dialed in and it's the nice smooth vape I was hopping for. The SS coil wasn't doing it at 3mm / 6 wraps. Took it down to 5 wraps and still not there. So I pulled it down to 2.5 mm / 5 warps and hit the spot. I'm liking the SS coils now. The door on the Slice has a little play in it but nothing to bother with. Besides for $30 what's not to like?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We don't need sprinkler systems where I am, it falls from the sky in plenty, but then, we live in the rain forest of the U.S..

Sounds like your going to have a fun day.. I love tinkering around and accomplishing things, makes me feel good about my day.

The rain here seems to have stopped now, the cat is outside playing and it's a good day today....
Must be in the northwest. Got my sprinkler heads changed out. Still a lethargic one plus got to check one other zone. When those sprinkler heads decide to go they go all at once.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
(Gawd how I hate taxes)

Hello Everyone. A rain shower just passed by, so all of that mowing yesterday will be for naught soon enough.

(I feel like I've been smacked in the head)

Springtime has arrived, so it's back to overnight runs into KY, OH this week. I am fortunate that my company recognizes that cold temps are hard on an arthritic old man. But the longer runs do pay better...

(Why do they always take more...)

Even with hundreds of ml's of DIY on hand, I still feel like I could use a little more Temptation. or HT. or PK. and, of course, a bottle of Legend to set to the side for maybe six months. But, it's tax time. Maybe in a couple of weeks..

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
(Gawd how I hate taxes)

Hello Everyone. A rain shower just passed by, so all of that mowing yesterday will be for naught soon enough.

(I feel like I've been smacked in the head)

Springtime has arrived, so it's back to overnight runs into KY, OH this week. I am fortunate that my company recognizes that cold temps are hard on an arthritic old man. But the longer runs do pay better...

(Why do they always take more...)

Even with hundreds of ml's of DIY on hand, I still feel like I could use a little more Temptation. or HT. or PK. and, of course, a bottle of Legend to set to the side for maybe six months. But, it's tax time. Maybe in a couple of weeks..
Or Oompa?

Users who are viewing this thread