Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Looking for a good pizza crust recipe. There's millions out there. Guess its trial and error time.
??? FV do you bake your crust for 3-5 minuets before you top it or just top it and bake. All these year I never made my own crust.

I partially did mine in the bread machine, then took it out, shaped, topped and baked. Not a clue where the recipe is now. :p

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
My pizza crust recipe is open can, unroll, squish it out to make it bigger and top.

28!? :shock:

Quiet day here in the middle of nowhere. Nice spring weather that I can not enjoy because the pollen is awful. Started back on allergy meds so hopefully that will make it a bit more bearable the rest of the season. I love to sit in the swing out back with hubby in the evening but lately I can't go because everything is yellow and if I stay out for any length of time my asthma gives me fits and allergies flair up. I got a nice nap today.

Reactions: Drottwiler

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning! It's gloomy out here, but it's not raining and is above freezing. That will do!

Tiff, try a teaspoon of local honey every morning. It helps you build up resistance to local pollen. It takes time, but does work.

No floaters this morning, so far so good. It's been a rough winter for people and critters here.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Good morning Stretchy! It's raining and 37 here. At least it's not ice or snow. But blech none the less.

French onion soup sounds really good, I'll have to go browse my kitchen and see if I've got stuff to make some.

Nevernear sounds as fun as Hutsville. I do have to report a new store in town, it's actually 2 in the same building. The front room is taxidermy and the back is a boutique. I nearly died laughing, you have to walk past deer and fish mounts to look at fashion. bwahahaha!!!!!
I'd like to see their business model. If it's as good as it sounds it just might do well in Nevernear.:D

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Yes, you can freeze it, same as bread dough. Glad it's getting used! :)

Bad week for critters here, we lost one duck and 2 huge koi. What the heck? :cry:
Can't like this..You really did get hit a lot this year. Nevernear not so much...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'd hate to clean a big garden tub. I have a hard enough time with the deep whirlypool that I insisted that I needed. I have to crawl in to scrub it. oops.

I'll take a pic of the front of the business, it just cracks me up every time I drive by. Jeff Foxworthy would have a field day with it.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
No floaters this morning, so far so good.

I had to read that one twice. I have a lot of floaters especially since my cataract surgery. :rolleyes: But I am glad you are floater free today. No more duck or koi losses...

Good afternoon! Grrr shopping complete. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread