Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Evening Army

It's pizza and beer night tonight! :toast:
Trying to find a good movie to watch. :pop:

Good evening to you! (It's morning here!) Hope you enjoy your night.. it sounds great! I love pizza - (although you can keep your beer, I rarely drink, for me that's more of a once or twice a year endeavor)

Today, I'm doing laundry, ironing, and cleaning.. I'll be making coffee soon and waking my husband up so we can go grocery shopping and to the library today..

Just having a decent day off.. although I'm trying to catch up on the housework since I've been injured I've been unable to do anything and am now getting sick of looking at everything piling up!

later today: extra pain medicine!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Nothing just yet. Something weird happened while I was scanning the movie list. My com throws up an error message saying someone was trying to hack it and suggested I run a scan. So I run a scan using MacKeeper. Scan din't find anyone breaking in, but did find and removed 4.6 GB of junk mail!!!!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good evening to you! (It's morning here!) Hope you enjoy your night.. it sounds great! I love pizza - (although you can keep your beer, I rarely drink, for me that's more of a once or twice a year endeavor)

Today, I'm doing laundry, ironing, and cleaning.. I'll be making coffee soon and waking my husband up so we can go grocery shopping and to the library today..

Just having a decent day off.. although I'm trying to catch up on the housework since I've been injured I've been unable to do anything and am now getting sick of looking at everything piling up!

later today: extra pain medicine!
The pizza and beer are great, wish I could say the same for my computer. (see previous posts)

It's ok if you're not into beer. That just means there's more for LA, DavidOH and I. ;) LOL

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nothing just yet. Something weird happened while I was scanning the movie list. My com throws up an error message saying someone was trying to hack it and suggested I run a scan. So I run a scan using MacKeeper. Scan din't find anyone breaking in, but did find and removed 4.6 GB of junk mail!!!!
Holy crap!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The pizza and beer are great, wish I could say the same for my computer. (see previous posts)

It's ok if you're not into beer. That just means there's more for LA, DavidOH and I. ;) LOL

:lol: @ more for you all.. tis true!

As for your computer, you have a virus from the sounds of it.. they like to hide and sometimes scans cannot find them.

When I get one like that, my husband has to find it.. sometimes manually..

A better scanner might be good.. I like Kaspersky myself..

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning Army :)

Hope everyone had a delightful weekend. We actually did some stuff with new friends :shock:

This neighborhood is much friendlier than the old one.
The neighborhood makes a big difference. We left the last one because there were some low life forms living around us. Never saw such petulance in my life (wife beaters, snitches, ingrates, gossips, etc). The neighborhood we're in now is the exact opposite.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
The neighborhood makes a big difference. We left the last one because there were some low life forms living around us. Never saw such petulance in my life (wife beaters, snitches, ingrates, gossips, etc). The neighborhood we're in now is the exact opposite.
I know we haven't been here long and I'm sure that there will be the local gossip at some point. For now, we are enjoying finally interacting with neighbors.

To give the benefit of the doubt to the other place, it could be it was because we were renters. Even though we were there for 4 years.... Hmmm maybe the 'renter' label ....well... labeled us as undesirable :glare:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know we haven't been here long and I'm sure that there will be the local gossip at some point. For now, we are enjoying finally interacting with neighbors.

To give the benefit of the doubt to the other place, it could be it was because we were renters. Even though we were there for 4 years.... Hmmm maybe the 'renter' label ....well... labeled us as undesirable :glare:
I think you're right. Renting seems too temporary for anyone to want to invest time into making friends with them. And yes, even good neighborhoods have issues.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Well it is a lazy Sunday afternoon. My dog is wanting me to throw her stuffed toy in the air for her to catch. She loves catching! So I have been throwing it up in the air for her for a while. I accidentally thew it the last time, and it landed right at the cat's feet. The dog knew better than to put her face too close to the cat to retrieve her toy. So she looked back at me for help. Then she decided to move back, and put her paw out, and drag the toy back with her foot. It was hilarious. The cat was looking at the dog to see what she would do. Usually she will slap at the dog for being so obnoxious. But this time she was amazed, and let it slide.

I guess I should add I just watched some pet videos where a cat or kitten took over a dog's bed, and the dog was very sad about it. Some of them tried to get the cat off their bed. Others just laid on the cold hard floor, while the cat lounged on their nice cushy bed. It was pretty funny. The dog knows if they force the issue, the owner is not going to be happy about it. Poor dogs. Sometimes I feel sorry for them.

Cats taking over dog beds?!? Yeah. Song did that to Ebony (RIP). If there was no room for her, she'd stand on his back and knead until he made room. Or she'd just sleep on his back. Overall they acted like an old married couple. :)

IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread