Full Rainbow Alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
Thanks for your help, but I'm looking for the full rainbow, where the mod is black on those ones, it's all rainbow on the full. We saw it at a vape shop, an employee had it as her personal..they put my name down but there was a list. She got it at a convention or something. I'll keep searching, but i can't believe how many sites there are that don't show on google searches, I had never been to one of those. Thanks guys!

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
Oh well..figures. I happen to like my plain silver mod but she said it's ugly..I'll admit the one we saw was feminine..but when as of now how attractive does she think she looks with a stinky in her mouth and let's not even mention smell.

From looking at the Aliens, people seem to like them..I have a pico mini..would it be worth investing in an Alien? What would my benefits be?

Devil'sRival

Dec 23, 2013
Texas, USA
Alien Kit by SMOK | 220W Box Mod Starter Kit

There's not a picture of the new colors, just hit the drop menu.

You'll have to pre-order if she's set on the full rainbow. It's not available from Smok yet. I was told mid April. I pre-ordered my wife the full rainbow and myself the green with black trim. They have the best price I could find along with the colors we wanted so I'll deal with the wait.

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
Well..my smokie savings are about gone...I couldn't control myself and got tje Alien for myself! Rainbow trim...but when I want something, I want it NOW
and so it was absolutely beaut! The tank matching the mod.I got a purple drip trip, a rainbow A+ I'm just having some leaking probs with my original baby, leaking so I was happy to give a new one a shot but low and behold its leakin to. First one, Vape dude put my primed coil in, worked great. After I changed it, same thing for day and it's leaked since. Now this one, I primed it leaked all over my alien! Full leak, all over my new Alien. I use 80vg on 45watts on .423 ohms. Checked the o rings..I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have the Aspire Cleto SS coil and it's a dream, always smooth full flavor no leaks, super easy fill. What am i missing? I want to love these Baby Beasts esp the new Good looking one for summer but I am at a loss of ideas. Any? Please help! I've lost more juice than I vaped today.

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
I should have waited..local vape store has it...
Screenshot_20170406-232153.png

LemonVapeFreak

Feb 26, 2017
Alien Kit by SMOK | 220W Box Mod Starter Kit

There's not a picture of the new colors, just hit the drop menu.

You'll have to pre-order if she's set on the full rainbow. It's not available from Smok yet. I was told mid April. I pre-ordered my wife the full rainbow and myself the green with black trim. They have the best price I could find along with the colors we wanted so I'll deal with the wait.
They have pics of the green too..it's really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread