Juices have no flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Recently ordered 4 flavors from these guys, 3 out of 4 had barely any flavor. Asked for a refund, exchange and they told me to steep the juices.

Flavors: Cherry on top, singing the blues, romancing the strawberry, black cherry marshmellow
They have been steeping for a week and a half now.

I've been vaping flavors from goodejuice , the merge, virgin vapor, vapor(canadian company) and their juices are tasty so I know it is not vapors tongue.

I also asked my boyfriend and my mother to try out the flavors from kais virgin vapor and they both agreed the flavor was dull and couldnt really taste it.

These guys also seem to have no phone number to call and are slow at answering emails. I would say it is not a good idea to order from these guys, as I spent $40 canadian and got flavorless ejuice with no help from them.

Reactions: thetrucker

Enso

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2017
Vermont, USA
Recently ordered 4 flavors from these guys, 3 out of 4 had barely any flavor. Asked for a refund, exchange and they told me to steep the juices.

Flavors: Cherry on top, singing the blues, romancing the strawberry, black cherry marshmellow

I've been vaping flavors from goodejuice , the merge, virgin vapor, vapor(canadian company) and their juices are tasty so I know it is not vapors tongue.

I also asked my boyfriend and my mother to try out the flavors from kais virgin vapor and they both agreed the flavor was dull and couldnt really taste it.

These guys also seem to have no phone number to call and are slow at answering emails. I would say it is not a good idea to order from these guys, as I spent $40 canadian and got flavorless ejuice with no help from them.
Maybe a weird batch?
I tried two from them about three months ago, I found them to be waaaay too strong. Best Damn Tobacco was boozy, so I let it breath a bit... and steep.... and breathe. It was still really strong. Midnight Magician was also strong, and it has kind of a lemony thing going on. Might be great for someone, wasn't a fan. Sorry you didn't have any luck either.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Are these ejuices made with vg flavoring instead of the standard pg? If so, then they do take around 3 weeks to steep.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread