What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hello! Made it back to the US finally. I took yesterday off to help get over the jet lag that hit me pretty hard over the weekend. Spent quite a bit of time staring at the ceiling Saturday and Sunday night with my body still twelve hours ahead of our eastern time zone. Got a little better last night but I'm having a little trouble keeping my eyes open right now at work. Should be back to normal by this weekend. It was a good trip but that flight time is a killer. Was especially hard on the way back when I had my flight delayed in Detroit for three hours. Didn't get home until after midnight and it was a tough drive home for sure. First thing I did when I hit Detroit was find myself a nice burger and some fries. I love Chinese food, especially the fresh seafood and definitely gorged myself while I was there, but nothing beats good old American food. Mmmmm it was so good.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
It's funny, they keep adding more and more settings and I just go to watts and figure out what setting tastes best. I've been using the Alien since I got it with the quad coils and that reduced my watts from the 90s to 33. It gives a nice taste and a quick hit.

Got some bad news yesterday morning. The fellow I traveled around world with for quite a while for work, went to the dentist on Tuesday. When he was finished he started feeling bad and the dentist thought it might be a reaction to whatever he used on him. Went home, got sick three times when his wife decided they needed to get to the ER. He never made it, gone at 71.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Looks just like the Alien button, I find it's button very comfortable. I don't know if locking it is the same. There are two buttons below the screen that you push and the screen shows you a lock or unlock of the device.

Yeah, it was an apparent heart attack.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Sorry to hear about your friend Roth.

I've been pretty happy with my oldish Lost Vape Halcyon DNA200 bottomfeed mod and sturdy 3 year old Reo Grand mech bottomfeeder for a while now. I like the regulated nature of the DNA200 but the Lipo battery isn't easily swappable, so charging while traveling is a bit of a nuisance.

I sprung for a Lost Vape Drone DNA167 bottom feeder a few days ago. Dual 18650's instead of a Lipo, way easier to charge and carry spares than waiting for the onboard charger with the Lipo mod. It looks to be styled after the Wismec Reuleaux triple 18650 mod's but with a bottle in place of one battery. Huge heavy mods, but reviewed as comfortable shape so it feels smaller.

We started job rotation at work this week. Instead of staying on my gravy train with biscuit wheels job all day I'm stuck rotating to all the crappy jobs the 22 year olds get stuck with. Boy am I sore. What I wouldn't give to have the recovery ability of the youth again.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it here, but within the last 3 years GM announced and built a new Paint shop, started building a new Body shop, and recently announced a new shop for my department, Trim. The old Flint Assembly building is going to contain just the Final, Engine, and Chassis lines with the Paint, Body, and Trim buildings being connected by tunnels/conveyors to move the trucks around. They're saying this will keep us running for at least another 18-20 years, so hopefully it'll take me to retirement without having to worry about the plant closing doors and having to move and do my final years somewhere else.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
4 rolls, which would get you 8 rolls came out to-

Product Quantity Price Amount
General Mint White Portion 10 pack 43.59 174.38
General Mint White Portion 20 0.00 0.00
Bonus discount 50% on: General Mint White Portion -21.8
Discount code:
Your order will be sent in 1 envelope

Currently 300 grams to next postage level.

You can add further products without added shipping cost.

Shipping cost: 53.91
Order total: 206.47
Quantity of cans: 80
Price per Can: 2.58

That's not too bad but short a couple rolls from the last time I ordered.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ran the math again and something isn't right. The total is 20 lower than what they gave me. I'll look again. Maybe there was something else in my cart. It should have come out to about 3.23 a can.

I found it. They are charging 43.59 per roll. The 37.34 per roll is including the free cans.

Users who are viewing this thread