Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselVapesSC

Apr 22, 2017
Traveling SC
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but not new to vaping. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm getting back in after about a year out of the game due to workumstances (no smoking at work).

I was a cloud chaser and worked at a B&M for about a year. My current setup is an older kanger 50 that's beat to hell but still kicking and my new toy is a noisy cricket 1.5 (the original style after the update) with an alliance rda and awt yellows (soon to be changed to 25Rs)

The shop put a prebuilt coil set in it but it's trash and burned the cotton instantly even after soaking overnight and saturating to hell so I'll be pulling it out and doing up a set of 20G coils aiming for around a .3-.35

That's all my ramblings for my introduction. I hope everyone is well and I hope I can fit in well here with everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20170422_112553.jpg
    IMG_20170422_112553.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20170422_112702.jpg
    IMG_20170422_112702.jpg
    954.9 KB · Views: 15

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but not new to vaping. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm getting back in after about a year out of the game due to workumstances (no smoking at work).
I was a cloud chaser and worked at a B&M for about a year. My current setup is an older kanger 50 that's beat to hell but still kicking and my new toy is a noisy cricket 1.5 (the original style after the update) with an alliance rda and awt yellows (soon to be changed to 25Rs)
The shop put a prebuilt coil set in it but it's trash and burned the cotton instantly even after soaking overnight and saturating to hell so I'll be pulling it out and doing up a set of 20G coils aiming for around a .3-.35
That's all my ramblings for my introduction. I hope everyone is well and I hope I can fit in well here with everyone.
Welcome and glad you joined. Its all about a battery firing an atomizer, you seem to have figured it out. Have lots of fun.
Might like to read:
18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome to ECF and you will fit in just fine. We accept everyone here the positive the negative the ex smoker the current smoker the trying to quit smoker the not trying hard enough smoker the trying to hard vaper the not trying hard enough vaper.....you get the idea. BUT NO DRUG TALK!!!!hehe but seriously no drug talk:drool:

DieselVapesSC

Apr 22, 2017
Traveling SC
Welcome!

20 gauge coils? Guessing that is a typo, that will never work.

22-18G was my specialty when I was competitive along with quad and octo coils and 1000+ watt builds (not accounting for sag). I refuse to build with anything larger than 22 because of how springy it is lol.

But thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome and I've got it, no drug talk.

Edit: I have purchased 16g in the past but I never could get it to do anything well. So word to the wise.

Reactions: Boompumper

Boompumper

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2017
Southern California
22-18G was my specialty when I was competitive along with quad and octo coils and 1000+ watt builds (not accounting for sag). I refuse to build with anything larger than 22 because of how springy it is lol.

Jeez, that is wild....and here I am thinking the 22g I bought was a waste. Thanks for sharing, had no idea that was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread