Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello, another new guy here.
My name is Billy. I'm from FL. I quit smoking about 2 months ago now. Have vaped off and on for a little over a year. vaping has become quite the hobby for me, I have collected several mods and alot of different atomizers. I have been primarily getting into rebuildables.
Welcome and glad you joined. Hey new guy, can't be any worse than this:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/breakdown-how-i-spent-432-in-21-days.69367/page-1
We all pretty much have spent more than we intended. Now you are a real senior member.

Reactions: stols001

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm worse than that lol, since feb 27th I have spent over $800. Not including juice, with juice i'm probably around $1200 or so. But I'm not smoking any more so it's worth it.
Look at it this way, the money you spent is going to an industry which is fighting for it's life, a good cause.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
here is my collection so far.
1XBTIgY.jpg

And my daily driver right now.
aQR5VA9.jpg

You may be new but by using "so far" you are not naive. :thumb:
Good start!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi L,
I won a Calix V3 (Thank you @Billie-cig ) and bought Mrs. Izan a Penguin after she killed her last Tron tank.
Our YTD is less than 100€. (flavourings/VG-PG, 5 Samsung 30Q's and Penguin+coils for the Mrs )
My EDC is an 800 day old REO and a 10€ MantaV2 clone filled with DIY 40% PG 6mg/ml @5% flavour.
I am a firm believer in the "$1.00 a day" school of vaping.

I was wondering about longevity, durability and, if still functional, continued suitability for daily use. I've not owned nor been tempted by anything in the photo, so it is really just morbid curiosity. :drool:

Cheers
I

Last edited:
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread