Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Several possibilities.

1. You May have fried the battery by leaving it on the charger overnight. Can't do that! Never charge any battery (of ANY kind) unattended.

2. eGo t is a very old product. batteries have a limited shelf life. May have been ready to croak when you got it.

3. (And most hopeful) You don't mention what tank you have but the simple old tanks/clearos can be finicky. Simply screwing them on or off could cause a short. I'd try replacing the coil.

Good luck

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
i have had my ego t for 3 days, and this night when i charged it while i was sleeping, but when i woke up and pressed the button, it flashed 15 i think and then stopped. When i havent attached anything to my battery it doesnt flash and works as normal
Hey Sebastian. Bear with us as it might need someone who has specific knowledge of your product to give you this technical help. Have you checked the manual or tried contacting the manufacturer direct?

Reactions: Foggy Road

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
Several possibilities.

1. You May have fried the battery by leaving it on the charger overnight. Can't do that! Never charge any battery (of ANY kind) unattended.

2. eGo t is a very old product. Batteries have a limited shelf life. May have been ready to croak when you got it.

3. (And most hopeful) You don't mention what tank you have but the simple old tanks/clearos can be finicky. Simply screwing them on or off could cause a short. I'd try replacing the coil.

Good luck
And as if by magic @foggycloud appears!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Some possibilities.

The tank is not making a good contact. Try wiggling the battery center post to get it to come out just a tiny bit. Use a needle, straightened paper clip, tiny screw driver, toothpick...and don't press the button. You can try the same thing on the tank.

Something is down in the battery head. Clean the contacts and threads with alcohol and q-tips.

Bad or loose coil.

Don't know the tank or coil, but you have a limit...likely 1.2-1.5 ohms.

Bad charger...try another if possible. Clean the charger.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i have had my ego t for 3 days, and this night when i charged it while i was sleeping, but when i woke up and pressed the button, it flashed 15 i think and then stopped. When i havent attached anything to my battery it doesnt flash and works as normal
Welcome and glad you joined. . Ego - T is a excellent starter set up, great choice. Again, it is extremely dangerous to leave a charging LI battery unattended, your life is worth more than the cost of buying a backup battery.
Could also try three additional avenues of inquiry:
Local Vape Shop -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread