Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you, sugar. That's exactly what happened. I got confused! I'm happy I'm getting what I thought I wasn't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I edited my previous post to include this

eta I only mentioned it because you would have spent more money buying another one and you said your bank account was already screaming for mercy......:)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
just watched this very good show about vaping - documentary style - it moves pretty qwik and is very modern - about 40min long and a good watch... :)

:smokie:
:evil:

Excellent. Thank you, Puffz.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ok puf...I ordered one. I had put the brushed silver in my cart this afternoon but by the time I got back the site tonight, the silver had sold out. Oh well...I got a black one. :)

very cool, I'm betting you will be very happy with it - it's like an old ego battery on steroids :ohmy: simple, light, reliable

the black frame looks very sophisticated too , I think - makes the colored panels (((pop))) ;)

upload_2017-4-25_1-11-53.png

upload_2017-4-25_1-12-17.png

:evil:
ps: was just at eight vape, sez they have 3 silver left 1:16am ? :blink:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Excellent. Thank you, Puffz.

yepper, that was a pretty good watch , I enjoyed it

then like 12 hrs later I watched that one with 'qorax' also excellent :thumbs:

then if Rep Hunter gets his bill entered
then the new Head of FDA gets voted in

we my be looking good..................
:glug:

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
Yours appears to be clear, kates. The ones in the link for replacement caps shows colors and what appears to be a sort of frosted "clear".

So, I'm guessing that the bit on the far left is the CLR adapter?

4012500-1.jpg

kates and Dieseler, thank you both so much for all the heads up, advice, and time. Appreciated, yes it is.
Sorry for delay in replying. No idea why mine is clear - think it's the spare that came with the pico-s (my spare didn't have the larger fill holes, just the yellow one did) and it may be one of those that looks frosted until it has ejuice in it? They do do clear spares as well. I think all versions of the picos are 1:1 as the spares fit my authentic too.
The clr adapter parts are as you thought - plus the little pin on the right.
clr parts.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
:?:
very cool, I'm betting you will be very happy with it - it's like an old ego battery on steroids :ohmy: simple, light, reliable

the black frame looks very sophisticated too , I think - makes the colored panels (((pop))) ;)

ps: was just at eight Vape, sez they have 3 silver left 1:16am ? :blink:
I guess they found 3 more after I placed my order. :?: It's all good though, I like black. It goes with everything! And I know I'll love it! I've liked all of my ELeaf mods so far.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Thank you.

BTW any wildfires in your area?
Several in the general vicinity, none very close to Ocala.

w/Mods, I am K.I.S.S., not fixing something that ain't broke.
I'm still using a used iStick30 that a member here PIFd me 2 years ago. Along with a now year old iStick40 TC. Have another New iStick 30 stashed for when my first 30 dies. The slightly smaller 30s are better for work. My Only issue with the 30s and 40s is Having to keep them in a silicone cover as they are so damn slippery.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I'm still using a used iStick30 that a member here PIFd me 2 years ago. Along with a now year old iStick40 TC. Have another New iStick 30 stashed for when my first 30 dies. The slightly smaller 30s are better for work. My Only issue with the 30s and 40s is Having to keep them in a silicone cover as they are so damn slippery.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl
i'm still occasionally using my old istick mini and still like it.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Several in the general vicinity, none very close to Ocala.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Same here. Two istick 30w. One 40WTC, working well two years now. Silicone covers are a necessity with this slippery little baxters haha

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Vape mail came today - Buna o-rings 16x1mm and Buna for Pico-s tanks air flow control ring and Buna 6x1mm o-rings for the clr adapter top portion fits under drip tip. The 16x1 o-rings as "Kates forum member" suggested work great and tighten up the air flow control ring and no longer is loose and works on my pico mod now.

Love my clr's in these as they work excellent and in latest Pico-s tank put in rotation today shown on pico mod in picture. Took out factory wick and put in longer wick to reach bottom of tank to vape it real low .

After filling up pico-s and used exclusively for a week now while the megav2's sat idle i'm in love with this
simple filling tank and going to buy more to stash. So no more performance updates.
Love my clr's and in these proprietary days with so many tanks on the market have no need for many different type of coil heads.
Just 1 type the clr.
full

Well 2nd newly opened pico-s leaked after about 1/4 way down.
Used hypodermic needle sucked out the e-liquid took tank apart and found out the clr adapters top cap was not screwed down tight and said to myself im getting old and forgetful !
Working great now as expected.

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Kates forgot to mention the 16mm o-ring you suggested to tighten up the air flow control ring not only works
very well it also works under the tank itself when screwing down tank on it as i replaced the clear o-ring when i took tank apart to test it so it is nice to have them work in 2 area's and also plenty of spares for it.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
My bank account is begging me to stop coming on this site! lol!

VL...you may need a different bank account...
When I ordered the $40-$50 TC60W KIT...for $22...my bank account gave me a BIG :headbang:...

So...ECR coil...1.0Ω...VapeShop $2.95 for one...FT $7.42 for 5-pack...

Has anyone run across a USA site selling 5-packs???

[ Vapecrawler is of NO help.]

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
When I ordered the $40-$50 TC60W KIT...for $22...my bank account gave me a BIG :headbang:...

I got all of mine from FT. About a year ago, someone in another thread posted about a generic coil that could be used in the Melos and some other tanks that were .94 for a 5 pack. I ordered 25 packs so I've been using those for the most part. I do have to change the center pin to get them to work but one coil lasts about a month so it will be awhile before I use my ECR's.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sorry for delay in replying. No idea why mine is clear - think it's the spare that came with the pico-s (my spare didn't have the larger fill holes, just the yellow one did) and it may be one of those that looks frosted until it has ejuice in it? They do do clear spares as well. I think all versions of the picos are 1:1 as the spares fit my authentic too.
The clr adapter parts are as you thought - plus the little pin on the right.
View attachment 651571

Kool. Thanks, kates. :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Some follks may like this dna equipped one , hopefully hcigar makes it in a nano size as personally would love to have my clr tanks on top of it.First saw it thanks to DPLongo22 forum member.
qQ4iAhH.jpg
Also doubles as an Intergalactic Warship Accelerator Throttle :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

No, I haven't, tbh when I found these at FT, I stopped looking elsewhere for them.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread